Visual Novels Translation Status [12/01/2013]

Yes i agree with killer on that, i really whish 11 eyes was translate but is not, so is not nothing we can do about it, is many Games i wish was translate but is not many so can japanske or have time to learn japanske because Of work or something Else and because Of that is not many so can form translate group and translate Games,

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears people forgot to check Fortune Arterial site. Unfortunately there is no good news.

There has been zero progress these past few month, since I have been studying for an exam next week.

I did give a promise that I would present you with the full patch before 2013 ended. It is highly likely it will be broken. m(__)m

Work will resume in December.

--Frank

EDIT.

Almost forgot... about Dracu-Riot

Now that JLPT is over, I can focus on playing Tera. (And maybe get Dracu Riot sorted out). Insem (@StaircaseSubs)
Edited by Daeverius
EDIT.

Almost forgot... about Dracu-Riot

Now that JLPT is over, I can focus on playing Tera. (And maybe get Dracu Riot sorted out). Insem (@StaircaseSubs)

some mmorpg are highly addictive, i played tera, and lets say if you actually like the game than you can get lost in that virtual shithole for a very long time, i played it 2 days in a row almost without stopping, after that i just deleted the game, so i won't meet the same fate as some fellow gamers.

thanks for the update... just got some leeway so I'll ask one...

anybody can link me to this???

Seinarukana - Being translated by Aroduc

or is the translation progress not open to public???

Edited by VNHunter
I thought you died

Hunt, you are still alive.. O:

both of you, I'm still alive and kicking, just got busy with work and got addicted on more untranslated VNs...

specially this one... Soukoku no Arterial

partial english patch is useless for the story so I don't use it...

again, I need to do some updating on my VNs... see you around

Edited by VNHunter
\o/

Too bad they don't actually plan to bring Narcissu 3rd later. :/

some faggot already notified Moenovel and Pulltop about the Cocoro@Function! project.

http://puu.sh/5C7kF/00632c9cfe.png

http://puu.sh/5CKxu.png

Thanks for doing this, whoever you are. You are my hero!! \o/

Fuck off Cocoro@Function!.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Fuck off Cocoro@Function!.

Wait, did I miss something?...

And although it's been talked about to death, if it was just the H scenes it wouldn't be an issue. It's because moenovel's translation quality is naff. Get your act together and release worthwhile translations that don't make me cringe.

meh.. i kind of expected this..

some faggot already notified moenovel about the cocoro@function project.

http://puu.sh/5C7kF/00632c9cfe.png

if this is moeshit's next release, then C&D might happen, most likely.

Oh god, its like Moenovel have there own SS.

Fuwanovel, Moenovel... Its like the entire VN scene is filled with autism.

Wait, did I miss something?...

I wonder about this too. I knew EG and vndb hated Aaeru, but now this extends to fuwanovel or any translation team based on fuwanovel.

I don't know the reason for such deep hatred, and I fail to understand why must an innocent pulltop novel should also be ostracized just cuz, someone from fuwanovel forums is translating it.

someone care to explain the root of the hate? preferably a neutral party (non-biased).

Edited by Helvetica Standard

do you really wanna know why people who read japanese novels hate each other? ho ho ho. good luck.

let me give you a tip. leave it. let them fight, let them hate each other. don't try to interfere or you will become involved in this stupid childish war. just watch nerds fight. it is amusing.

and if you stay back you will see how stupid it is. for example: some guys want to translate a game. they don't do anything wrong but because they are users of one forum, others hate them. it makes sense, dosn't it?