Request: Host icons

I could use some help from someone good with graphics - as you noticed, current "download from mediafire" box looks really ugly.

Anyone could design two icons - one for mediafire one for torrent download boxes.

Someone good with jquery could also provide code that will make boxes containing links appear once the buton is clicked, otherwise links could be hidden.

Mediafire one is nice, but i'm looking for something larger - it's nice where users can spot them at first sight, without looking around the page.

It's best if they're somehow similar looking, ie mediafire "blueish" and torrent "green", and with arrow pointing down (apparently this is universal symbol used in download buttons).

i am not very good in jQuery but here is a code that i use for my news,links and menus

sorry if my english is bad

function showElement(id) {
var element = $('#showElement-'+id);
if(element.css('display')=='none'){
	element.slideDown('fast').css('display','block');
}
else {
	element.slideUp('fast').hide().css('display','block');
}
}

How about:

downloadbuttono.png

(Don't forget to click on it to make it larger, since it's an attached image)

Should be easy enough to make a new text for that if the "Download" is a bit tacky, it originally had more text there (like the password to the file) so I just spent a minute in paint removing it and making the text larger, so it might be a bit pixel-y.

Edited by Avenger