How to install/start this eroge.

Some Eroges install and work normally(those which had official translation) , there are 2 ways to make rest of them work properly.

1st one doesnt work with every japanese eroge but as far as i know it works with every eroge that was translated into english.

Also its much easier than 2nd so i will start with it.

1.You need to go to control panel->Clock,Language,Region->Install Japanese language

2.Download Applocale(google it) or pApploc and install it.

3.Create a new .txt file

4.Edit it and write inside:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Jap Apploc]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Jap Apploc\command]
@="C:\\WINDOWS\\AppPatch\\AppLoc.exe \"%1\" \"/L0411\""

5.Change the extension of the file to .reg

6.Press RMB on Install/Start.exe of your eroge and LMB on Japanese Locale

7.Profit

2nd way is that after installing japanese language for your pc u change your EVERY regional setting to japanese one ( you need to restart after it).

It works even with those Eroges that didnt work with 1st method , but staying in this kind of setting is kinda strange for those who are not used to it so most people use applocale whenever they can.

applocale doesn't work in Win 7 no matter how hard you try it, i think changing the applocale and or system default language is the best option out there, and you can just revert the system back into default after installing the game, well not the applocale tough :|

I have my main machine on default locale and my laptop (where I play all my eroges... at night... in bed...) has japanese locale. All it really does is changes \ to ¥ but also lets you play eroge. Not much of a big deal, though I guess it CAN be confusing to people setting it up.

I have my main machine on default ;)locale and my laptop (where I play all my eroges... at night... in bed...) has japanese locale. All it really does is changes \ to ¥ but also lets you play eroge. Not much of a big deal, though I guess it CAN be confusing to people setting it up.

Lol exactly the same over here, laptop has japanese locale , my gaming rig has default locale ;)

Same,i don't care about using japanese applocale, it only changes 1 character for me (i think it's / or \). I've installed visual novels for quite some while now on vista 32 bit & windows 7 -64bit and changing the locale was always more then enough.

I have my main machine on default locale and my laptop (where I play all my eroges... at night... in bed...) has japanese locale. All it really does is changes \ to ¥ but also lets you play eroge. Not much of a big deal, though I guess it CAN be confusing to people setting it up.

i guess so many people prefer less troublesome way

Other than that (in my case) it changes some strange "bushes" to proper japanese language. Mostly observed during install.

Well yeah, it lets you read Japanese. (though not understand it :D)

Infact I have come across one problem. When saving/opening .txt files in japanese locale any words with and apostrophe, such as "I'm" will turn japanese. Kinda weird. Readable, but weird.

I have my main machine on default locale and my laptop (where I play all my eroges... at night... in bed...) has japanese locale. All it really does is changes \ to ¥ but also lets you play eroge. Not much of a big deal.

What the fuck man? Are we actually the same person? oO'>

What the fuck man? Are we actually the same person? oO'>

Nope me and Shunrei are also the same

Lol exactly the same over here, laptop has japanese locale , my gaming rig has default locale

i did and do and doing the same .. that doesn't make us the new three musketeer right :|
applocale doesn't work in Win 7 no matter how hard you try it, i think changing the applocale and or system default language is the best option out there, and you can just revert the system back into default after installing the game, well not the applocale tough :|

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64bit and applocale works normally for me.

i have problem installing certain game, bible black, you can help?

wait or should i post a new thread for this one, i think this thread is about tech and support right..

just let me know if still need to discuss the technical problem of yours after trying the alcohol 120% since i already tried mine like we talk on shoutbox :)

i have problem installing certain game, bible black, you can help?

wait or should i post a new thread for this one, i think this thread is about tech and support right..

I played BB1 without Daemon by simply installing it... Then I discovered it could be mounted with Daemon... BB2 is installed without Daemon.. not sure.. I finished the game last year...

I played BB1 without Daemon by simply installing it... Then I discovered it could be mounted with Daemon... BB2 is installed without Daemon.. not sure.. I finished the game last year...

well actually the problem is, it run fine before, but got like this recently, i wonder if it is because i deleted the game folder before uninstalling it? so how do i properly uninstall it now? man, it is just one game but it sure giving me a hard time (on installing it)

Edited by Shunrei
forgot to put the quote
well actually the problem is, it run fine before, but got like this recently, i wonder if it is because i deleted the game folder before uninstalling it? so how do i properly uninstall it now? man, it is just one game but it sure giving me a hard time (on installing it)

Kinda the same... mounting through Daemon worked only ones then.. its not mountable any more... plus you can't save it the way it was before.

Kinda the same... mounting through Daemon worked only ones then.. its not mountable any more... plus you can't save it the way it was before.

but it worked like charm for Discipline, well fyi this is the second time i install Discipline, i guess there has something to do with my previous installation on Bible Black. Wait a minute, i don't really get it, you said Daemon worked only ones? Does it mean it won't work anymore in the future?