cant wait for monster girl quest 2 and ME3

i played the first ME but i didn't like it

the second ME is 100 times better :)

Wow sorry but i totally disagree with you.

I'll agree with you that ME2 has the better gameplay and shooter mechanics, but everything else, from storytelling, to inventory management, and so on are way better in ME1. They removed to much in ME2, and the UI was a disaster. Luckily, they said ME2 will combine both the best of ME1 & ME2

Wow sorry but i totally disagree with you.

I'll agree with you that ME2 has the better gameplay and shooter mechanics, but everything else, from storytelling, to inventory management, and so on are way better in ME1. They removed to much in ME2, and the UI was a disaster. Luckily, they said ME2 will combine both the best of ME1 & ME2

Wait, ME2 had a story? Nah it wasn't that bad, I havn't played ME1 though so I have nothing to compare it to. Think I should try ME1 or just wait for ME3?

Wait, ME2 had a story? Nah it wasn't that bad, I havn't played ME1 though so I have nothing to compare it to. Think I should try ME1 or just wait for ME3?

You need to play ME1, it will make ME3 so much better and you'll understand the complete story so much better. If your PC can run it, get it for pc, cause on xbox the framerate during shooting ain't that great. You've got one month till ME3 releases :p

You need to play ME1, it will make ME3 so much better and you'll understand the complete story so much better. If your PC can run it, get it for pc, cause on xbox the framerate during shooting ain't that great. You've got one month till ME3 releases :p

So true;] But be prepared for annoying side missions - many of them are copy/paste. Not to mention tiresome planet exploration.

And yes they cut too much in ME2, regarding invetory and leveling character.

Random chat, but seeing as that I have a whole week off from school, I'll be quite active

:D So, what's everyone doing?:confused: Locking urself up in ur room and playing an eroge...or 8 at a time? Cause i am :p

wow i can see that Nobu, well for me.. i think i'll be doing the same thing as well, and do this and that, random stuff

Oh hey, we're talking about Mass Effect. My ME3 pre-order should arrive in about 2 weeks. I question Bioware's every move since the Dragon Age 2 debacle, but I'm cautiously optimistic this game will at the very least not suck. I can't say for sure, though, as I've been avoiding gameplay footage left and right so that I can play the full game unspoiled.

I prefer ME2 to ME1, but they are both great games and ME1 has the better story by far. I just find ME2 much more fun to play.

I have a whole bunch of Shepards ready for ME3. All of them are female, and all of them romanced Liara. :cool:

Oh hey, we're talking about Mass Effect. My ME3 pre-order should arrive in about 2 weeks. I question Bioware's every move since the Dragon Age 2 debacle, but I'm cautiously optimistic this game will at the very least not suck. I can't say for sure, though, as I've been avoiding gameplay footage left and right so that I can play the full game unspoiled.

I prefer ME2 to ME1, but they are both great games and ME1 has the better story by far. I just find ME2 much more fun to play.

I have a whole bunch of Shepards ready for ME3. All of them are female, and all of them romanced Liara. :cool:

Have you tried the demo already? It made me hopefull for the full game, and i'll probably pre-order it on origin next week.

I'm a tali fanboy personally

You mentioned DA2 and how it was butchered... But i think ME in general is resistant to bad things that developers may do.

It HAS to be good.

Have you tried the demo already? It made me hopefull for the full game, and i'll probably pre-order it on origin next week.

I'm a tali fanboy personally

I won't play the demo so that when the time comes I don't have to sit through a section I already played. It's like that one hit single on a music album you always skip because you heard it too often. I try to avoid that. It does put me at ease that so far I've heard nothing but good about the demo.

I have a Tali shirt. Liara's still where it's at! It's a shame Bioware cut Tali's (and Thane's) bisexuality from ME2. The audio files are all on the game disc, but they apparently decided against it. On that note, the ESRB rating for ME3 is 17+ because of "partial nudity" and "sexual content" so I assume the romance scenes are back to the level they were at in the original. This is a good thing!

You mentioned DA2 and how it was butchered... But i think ME in general is resistant to bad things that developers may do.

It HAS to be good.

That's true. For some reason there's a huge difference in attitude between the Mass Effect team and the Dragon Age team. The former is much more involved with the community, produces better DLC (the story ones, anyway), and overall just seems to be better at making video games. They're still subject to the whims of EA's shareholders, though...