Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mare route could of been better :o

Yeah, I don't even really consider that a route. Pretty much 30 minutes of extra bonus stuff after you finished the VN.

Now you mention it, it's weird to have a route after finishing the true one.

Why mare's? I still can't believe chinami has her own route :(

30 minutes of extra stuff for lolicons........>.>

well/...for starters....

its too weird to have 3 loli's in a VN....

unless it really aimed for all....

2nd...Mare is a troll

thats why the dolphins came in~~

3rd...incest is godlike for me

but...with a loli kinda pains me though chinami being way lot better on her route~~

U guys keep talking about dolphin. What dolphin ?

Well the translation team, in one (or all, I don't remember) of their patches, included an special censor for mare's route. This censor was a full picture of dolphins in her h'scene, and it was a troll, a complete troll.

If you like supernatural elements and love stories, you'll probably like this VN.

Oh, i like supernatural elements almost as much as war elements. Great, i think i'll download and play this vn ASAP.

Thanks for the rate/review guys.

Well the translation team, in one (or all, I don't remember) of their patches, included an special censor for mare's route. This censor was a full picture of dolphins in her h'scene, and it was a troll, a complete troll.

Only at her H-scene ? Well it's not a big deal too me, I often skip the scenes afterall

• 2 weeks later...
i don't actually hate chinami, is just that i didnt like her route as much as the others,

is just a matter of preferences, thats all haha

i thought her route was quite ok...but compare to the others except for a certain joke of a route, yeah it not so great a route.

now the question is...

WHY do they even hate Chinami???

can anyone answer???

Chinami's trolling early on in the story got me, but as the story went on she wasn't that bad, though I did feel disappointed that they didn't explore Chinami's relationship as lovers with the MC more.

Kinda felt like the makers closed her route just as the consequences of incest was catching up.

Well I can't say anything about her route but she as a character is alright. I do find her tripple onii-chan from time to time annoying but it's not enough to make myself feel annoyed...what? Anyway, I just wanted to ask if I'm the only guy here who likes her, turned out that she's not that hated.