Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

so i was supposed to post something about the font being screwed up but thankfully i read some of the previous comments and thankfully again to neptune and Avenger i didnt have to ask so thanks for bringing it up

i have been playing it for 3 hours now with the default font and i have been driving myself crazing looking at the back log everytime the dialoge cuts so

ARIGATO

EDIT: i also get why people are hating on chinami she is a bit annoying but you get used to it somehow after a while... probably

Edited by KuroCrow
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea how to enter Kosame's route? I choose all of the options that rejected the other girls but I always get up entering Komomo's =/

Well if VNDB has any trustworthyness, it says the game has a enforced playing order... so maybe you have to do one of the other routes first. I could be wrong since I tried finding some other info then that but I couldn't.

Untitled.png

I probably didn't need to put up a pic but I already did before I realized that so.... oh well lol.

Sorry but I was only able to find a japanese walktrough. You may understand it with the crappy google translation though.

¯‹ó‚̃ƒ‚ƒŠƒA U—ª

Well with the crappy Google translation I figure only Asuha, Aoi, and Komomo are the only one available on the first play through. Then you can do Chinami after doing Aoi's and Kosame after doing Komomo's. Then you can do "Dream's" (I have no clue who that is) after doing those 5. And lastly you can do Mare's route after "Dream's".

Man this sucks. I figured Mare would be last but it sucks actually knowing it also I can't do Chinami's route until I go through Aoi's which sucks too since I don't give a flying crap one way or the other about her... well then again I've only seen her twice so far and I'm not that far into the game yet.

pls dont say that to aoi-chan , it hurts and Dream is Yume-the name of a certain some1 .

Well like I said I only seen her twice and that's when you first meet her and walking to school with her on your first day. Plus she is standing between me and one of the girl's routes I wanna do :/

And Yume is the girl that was by the fence and asking the MC why he was going to the lookout, right?

Edited by superBlast

Well I still haven't entered a route yet, but after seeing this:

Untitled.png

I now like the twins. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out if I should go with Aoi, so I can get to chinami, or Komomo's since she the only available twin... though so far I'm starting to see her charms... man this sucks.