Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, please please tell me this speeds up. I've been playing this game for nigh on 7 hours now, and all I know is tidbits of the wtf 'shinigami' and that I want to encase the MC's sister in cement and drop her into the Bay.

Most of the time is spent on the comedy routine with the sister. I'm fine with having a sister like that be a route heroine and all that, but I haven't even gotten to a single choice yet. So it's a bit draining on me.

Ok, please please tell me this speeds up. I've been playing this game for nigh on 7 hours now, and all I know is tidbits of the wtf 'shinigami' and that I want to encase the MC's sister in cement and drop her into the Bay.

Most of the time is spent on the comedy routine with the sister. I'm fine with having a sister like that be a route heroine and all that, but I haven't even gotten to a single choice yet. So it's a bit draining on me.

From what I can tell, it's gonna be really long before you enter any routes. So far I've only had one 1 choice in.... Idk. Don't worry though. You won't see Chinami as often by when you start school. Atleast so far me I haven't.

Be careful what choices you make guys, in this game there are very few and only one can get you in a route, so always favor the girl you are aiming at and be mean to the others.

And I've confirmed it, to get Kosame you first have to finish Komomo's route, same applies to Chinami, finish Aoi first to unlock loli imouto.

Well if VNDB has any trustworthyness, it says the game has a enforced playing order... so maybe you have to do one of the other routes first. I could be wrong since I tried finding some other info then that but I couldn't.

actually i found out that you need to finish certain routes first before you are able to unlock another route because certain choices appear when you finish a route

ex. Finish Komomo route to unlock Kosame route

not sure if this will helped but oh well

¯‹ó‚̃ƒ‚ƒŠƒA|Wish upon a shooting star|EU—ª

Do you guys have problems with the skip function? It seems it skips even the unread text, even with the good options in the setup menu... This is kinda bad since you have to skip quite everything before entering your second route

Do you guys have problems with the skip function? It seems it skips even the unread text, even with the good options in the setup menu... This is kinda bad since you have to skip quite everything before entering your second route

Aparently, the skip button only works on the common route and stops at unread text, but when you enter a girls route, it skips everything regardless of read or unread.

Edited by Ryu
Does someone has an "understandable" walkthrough?

Or can someone fix up that google translated japanese walkthrough, so it makes sense to me?

Pretty please?

I would do it if it didn't mean to spoil me the other half of the game i haven't yet read ....

Does someone has an "understandable" walkthrough?

Or can someone fix up that google translated japanese walkthrough, so it makes sense to me?

Pretty please?

There is a decent walkthrough here in the 1st post - [H-VN][English]Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

Don't copy pasta here, since some people are afraid of spoilers.

Edited by killerinsidee

To be honest, I'm more concerned about the problems with the skip function, than I am about reading spoilers. Anyone found a fix yet? I haven't gotten to the point of needing it, but in a game where you have to complete a route to unlock other routes, having a broken skip function is going to be very frustrating.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about the problems with the skip function, than I am about reading spoilers. Anyone found a fix yet? I haven't gotten to the point of needing it, but in a game where you have to complete a route to unlock other routes, having a broken skip function is going to be very frustrating.

Like I said, the skip button works perfectly fine on the common route up until the part where Kosame wants to present her resignation to the club and You prevents it, then you enter the specific girls route, just don't skip and it will be fine.

Play the routes in order, when you finish all the girls up to Chinami, do a new game and select all the option that doesn't favor any of the girls and you will enter Yume's route in the branching point (After Kosame wants to resignate the club), I'm currently on it, I skipped enterely Chnami's route, if a heard another "Onii-chan!! Onii-chan!! Onii-chan!!" again I would've blown up my PC. Currently on Yume's route, still trying to figure out how to get Mare's, probably will be unlocked once I beat yume's.

ah....question..i think i've entered Mares route before Yume >.

No no, just keep going, that's what I thought too, keep reading, that kiss for mare was just a consolation one (?), you are still in yume's route.