Visual Novels Translation Status [07/20/2014]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone so hyped over TtT 2 if you all seem to hate number 1 so much> I've gotten a 20:1 ratio of people who dislike:like TtT 1, so what's the hype with #2?

Somehow everyone in News likes in and everyone in General hates it. Madness.

Why is everyone so hyped over TtT 2 if you all seem to hate number 1 so much> I've gotten a 20:1 ratio of people who dislike:like TtT 1, so what's the hype with #2?

I really enjoyed the battle system of the first game so I definitely look foward to TtT II

Don't ignore my comment! >.

Maybe, because they aren't the same game ???

It's not because peoples hate a game that they also have to hate all sequel...

Yeah... I thought the anime was pretty good, but then I played the game and the CG just made me go... Nope uninstall.

On a side note, I played only 2 routes of comyu so far, but Hisoka is so Hnnnnnnnn~ I love that kind of voice and personality. Too bad she only gets 1 H-scene, while Benio gets like 3.

Edited by Whitetragedy
Yeah but it doesn't make much sense either to wait for the sequel if you didn't like the first game lol

Personally I don't really care for TtT 2, I'm waiting for Utawarerumono 2 and Seinarukana.

Wait, do you have info on Utawarerumono 2? I saw a leaked thing from like 4 years ago that they were planning for a 2014 release, but we've heard nothing since. Do you have info on it?

Funny you say that cause that's exactly what I thought of rewrite, I didn't even finish reading it.

I liked comyu a lot better, even though it wasn't exactly spectacular either :p

then you should finish it, the best parts are at the end

Nah, there's no reason for me to finish it, I didn't like anything about the game except for Lucia's route.There's no reason for me to waste my time to finish it.

Having read it, I agree with you. Lucia's route was great, the rest of the game was fairly mediocre.

I can see that Rewrite has a lot of fans, but personally the art style sorta pisses me off, it looks a bit lazy and un-finished... it's needs a bit more 3D texturing to it... it just looks TOO fake, 2D.

Moreover, I like sex scenes at the ends of my games :3

Wait, do you have info on Utawarerumono 2? I saw a leaked thing from like 4 years ago that they were planning for a 2014 release, but we've heard nothing since. Do you have info on it?

If anyone had found any information on Utawarerumono 2, we'd all be dancing naked in the street by now.