What are you listening to right now?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm watching the Acchi Kocchi OP while wishing today's episode was subbed already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxpsLWWguA

Somebody should make a Youtube playlist of all the songs people post here. Then I could just listen to it in the background when I'm on my computer.

EDIT: I wasn't even watching the video, but when I posted it here I realized the subs were in German. But there are lots of Germans on this forum, so it's fine.

Ahh now Electro songs are something that I know a lot of :D ( Until I had to reformat my pc this morning and lost over 1k songs.. )

electro is great! losing 1k songs sounds like a pain, i've not really downloaded alot of songs myslef though

but hey, fancy dubstep?

electro is great! losing 1k songs sounds like a pain, i've not really downloaded alot of songs myslef though

but hey, fancy dubstep?

It was a pain, Especially as I'd spent months amassing an amazing collection of Electro, Dubstep, House, DrumandBass as well as pretty much every other genre :/

And yes I like certain Dubstep ( not mainstream Skrillex crap )

It was a pain, Especially as I'd spent months amassing an amazing collection of Electro, Dubstep, House, DrumandBass as well as pretty much every other genre :/

And yes I like certain Dubstep ( not mainstream Skrillex crap )

you should keep backup of stuff like that on an external hard drive, as I do [:

you should keep backup of stuff like that on an external hard drive, as I do [:

I officially love you and your taste for music, That track was simply amazing.. Also I never thought of having to set a backup as I changed my taste in music quite a lot so would of ended up backing up songs I didn't like >_>

http://t.qkme.me/35625v.jpg

Edited by Dubs
I officially love you and your taste for music, That track was simply amazing.. Also I never thought of having to set a backup as I changed my taste in music quite a lot so would of ended up backing up songs I didn't like >_>

I'm honored! Needless to say, your taste in music is loveable too :] Also I get where you're coming from, keeping songs you've tired of is a waste. The only music I download myself is music not on spotify, which is alot nowadays because of these new and talentful artits that keep showing up :>

[video=youtube;KdUQ4VQlI-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUQ4VQlI-c

about a day old :)

I'm honored! Needless to say, your taste in music is loveable too :] Also I get where you're coming from, keeping songs you've tired of is a waste. The only music I download myself is music not on spotify, which is alot nowadays because of these new and talentful artits that keep showing up :>

about a day old :)

Ahah you're one of the few people I've come to like on here, I'm honored you share those amazing songs with me and we have the same taste in music which is why it's amazing xD and hmm Spotify has quite a lot of the artists I've seen recently, they just don't have a large amount of the remixes that are amazing, Which is kind of sucky tbh but I agree that new aritsts are always showing up or are lurking in the dark ready to give us their sexy tunes :D

Another sexy one that I found through yours.

Edited by Dubs
Ahah you're one of the few people I've come to like on here, I'm honored you share those amazing songs with me and we have the same taste in music which is why it's amazing xD and hmm Spotify has quite a lot of the artists I've seen recently, they just don't have a large amount of the remixes that are amazing, Which is kind of sucky tbh but I agree that new aritsts are always showing up or are lurking in the dark ready to give us their sexy tunes :D

I know what you mean, though I haven't really socialized much here myself. I'm more of a reader type than commenter, if you get what I mean. :] Sharing music with someone with similar music tastes as yourself is awesome, and getting addicted to new songs is something I love!

I don't really like Daft Punk remixes that much, but I really liked this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzTmaH9oRo&feature=g-all-u

I know what you mean, though I haven't really socialized much here myself. I'm more of a reader type than commenter, if you get what I mean. :] Sharing music with someone with similar music tastes as yourself is awesome, and getting addicted to new songs is something I love!

I don't really like Daft Punk remixes that much, but I really liked this one

Eh I guess you're moar of a lurker here then a poster or someone who gets included into it, Heh no worries I was like that for quite a while as well although it was because I only play VN's occasionally whereas the majority have played a hell of a lot more then I have :/ Although it was amazing to meet someone with the same tastes as me, As well as them having amazing new songs which I've never heard which they share with me, I hope to share some amazing songs with you as well.

I used to be a fan of normal Daft Punk but got boring after a while ( Just like what happens with me and most Artists/ genres I find )

Only a week or two old.

Edited by Dubs
Eh I guess you're moar of a lurker here then a poster or someone who gets included into it, Heh no worries I was like that for quite a while as well although it was because I only play VN's occasionally whereas the majority have played a hell of a lot more then I have :/ Although it was amazing to meet someone with the same tastes as me, As well as them having amazing new songs which I've never heard which they share with me, I hope to share some amazing songs with you as well.

I used to be a fan of normal Daft Punk but got boring after a while ( Just like what happens with me and most Artists/ genres I find )

love the song

I get what you mean. I'm usually too lazy to post, though I try my best! Goes fine when it's about music though, can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I do hope I can count on you to share more songs here :]

Edited by Ecchi
love the song

I get what you mean. I'm usually too lazy to post, though I try my best! Goes fine when it's about music though, can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I do hope I can count on you to share more songs here :]

Eheh I don't plan on running out of songs anytime soon, After all new ones are uploaded daily xD, I couldn't agree more, I could talk about Music for days without getting bored. (: