Visual Novels Translation Status [08/24/2014]

Tayutama Kiss On My Deity being translated? - Fan Translation Discussion - Fuwanovel

^Uuuuhhh, what have I done? oO'>

But yeah, it's reallly just a running joke of mine because we all know that Tayutama will never get translated ... Are you happy? Now I said it! Oh my fragile heart~

Clannad - PS3 Port with 1080p

So those eyes can get even bigger? Holy macaroni...

Edited by OneManArmy
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be nice if the start to translate Ps3 Novels too like Date a Live Rinne Utopia or Date A Live: Ars Install. why does the picture from Doddler reminde me on the worst Charakter Design of Little Busters, i mean they look like the took the drawing of a grade schooler. i know that artwork is not primary thing of a game but .-.

Now that Imouto Paradise is out, there may be a patch later on that adds the "H Anime Enhanced Edition", which is basically animating some scenes that weren't animated before. If it doesn't come out it would be nice for someone with knowledge to integrate the animated scenes that were not in the Mangagamer release. But we'll have to wait and see for the sales of the title and if they'll be enough to get the additional scenes..

Now that Imouto Paradise is out, there may be a patch later on that adds the "H Anime Enhanced Edition", which is basically animating some scenes that weren't animated before.

If Moonstone's willing to fix their animated scene for de-mosaic version, sure.

But we'll have to wait and see for the sales of the title and if they'll be enough to get the additional scenes..

It wasn't because of the cost that they chose not to sell the "Enhanced Edition" though.

If it doesn't come out it would be nice for someone with knowledge to integrate the animated scenes that were not in the Mangagamer release.

This is why I think they should have just keep the censored animated h-scenes, even when they can't fix the ugly de-mosaic animation. Someone's bound to make a patch that put it back inside, eventually.

So a youtube based project seems to be under the radar and subbing majikoi S Koyuki route 6 parts translated so far , not sure how good the translation is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NAAHRRyBLZduYvHA3KKQQ

A GOD DOES EXIST! I know exactly what I'm going to do now - use this guy's translations and make a patch of my own as soon as he gets more routes done. I'll work tediously to see this finished because FUCK WAIRU TRANSLATIONS AND NOT FINISHING ANYTHING THEY START!