Elfen Lied - Manga

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/08/Elfen_Lied_manga_volume_1.jpg/230px-Elfen_Lied_manga_volume_1.jpg

Basically for everyone who watched the elfen lied anime version.

The story in the anime ends abruptly, the manga series continues the story and gives a real ending to elfen lied.

A must-read if you liked the anime.

http://www.mangareader.net/190/elfen-lied.html

or

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/81

Edited by Caelistas
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the very first manga i ever read, after watching the anime about a year prior, i randomly remembered that it had a manga. I picked it up. Finished i in about 2 days ( primarily reading it at night ) and it was the best manga reading eperience of my life compared to pretty much all the others i have read. Tear jerking moments, dark and great story and quite the ending. It deserves a revamp of the anime or second season :/

• 2 months later...
Well, yeea. Lucy finally successfully transfer her gene into some woman, and gave a new life to a twin, share resemblance of Lucy.

And that's exactly the reason why we could need a working spoiler tag.

As for the manga itself, I didn't like it at all, it was just too weird.

Well, yeea. Lucy finally successfully transfer her gene into some woman, and gave a new life to a twin, share resemblance of Lucy.

I'm not even sure what this means, but I feel things have just been majorly spoiled...

I've had the full manga sitting on my harddrive for a year or two. Now I just need to read it.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had the full manga sitting on my harddrive for a year or two. Now I just need to read it.

Nah you won't, believe me. I totally know what you're talking about, I've since 2 years tsukihime on my hd, didn't start it until now.

this is only a spoiler to the last page of the series it doesn't give away anything else.

This is probably one of the best manga ever written, for the emotional roller coaster alone.

This is probably one of the best manga ever written, for the emotional roller coaster alone.

Well I wouldn't say that Elfen Lied's one of the best manga ever written. I didn't think that the story's that great, but its emotional impact is devastating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...