Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I got that may posts? Awesome. But you... how many days have you been here? And you have 275+ Seriously if i remember correctly you've only been around for a week at most.... then again I don't trust my memory on that though lol.

I got that may posts? Awesome. But you... how many days have you been here? And you have 275+ Seriously if i remember correctly you've only been around for a week at most.... then again I don't trust my memory on that though lol.

well, it says in my profile that i joined last April 30 2012...

heheheh

Never knew Exact dates existed.... so.... 4 days!? Holy crap you talk alot.

well, that's because I usually get nominated for class officers... my previous position was as a vice president... they always use me as a CLASS MEGAPHONE... ahehehe

Welcome Cyclone to ye olde eroge games forum.

Feel free to spam the shit ouf the shoutbox and harass other forum members! (jk).

I haz spoken. Always listen to me, cause i'm the real EG-OG.

well, it says in my profile that i joined last April 30 2012...

heheheh

You remind me of onemanarmy, spamming the forum like crazy. We do have a shoutbox aswell you know :p

Edited by Caelistas

Recon39er

A 19 year old university student. I live in the realm of the seven sins. currently working part-time at Mcdonalds. ; )

after 2 years of using erogedownloads, it linked me here.

Aiyoku no Eustia and Baldr Sky... when the full patch comes out! Shogun: Total War. Kill me Baby...actually, it's Carnival Phantasm. Iris Zero.

a daily overdose of VN, Anime, Manga, and LN. then a bit of Photoshop... = almost no time left for games(COD4, Syndicate, BlazBlue...) KUSO!!

have searched far and wide for a company that ships original(untranslated) VN CDs. yes, I plan to collect my favorites, just like Keima... but to no avail. KUSO!! KUSO!! KUSO!!

You could call me recon, yoroshiku.

Hello Recon, to these awesome forums. I'm the most awesome guy around here so buy a nuke from me.

I live in the realm of the seven sins. currently working part-time at Mcdonalds. ; )

That line made me imagine a hilarious scene lol.

Hi Recon! I know you'll eventually land a better job, so I'm rooting for you!

SuperBlast, to be honest, I didn't even know your avatar was supposed to be a mushroom cloud. I thought it was a horribly deformed chicken nugget vomiting barbecue sauce.

SuperBlast, to be honest, I didn't even know your avatar was supposed to be a mushroom cloud. I thought it was a horribly deformed chicken nugget vomiting barbecue sauce.

Took you that long to figure that out? Damn... I thought it was easily recognizable as a mushroom cloud with a skull look to it.

Recon39er

A 19 year old university student. I live in the realm of the seven sins. currently working part-time at Mcdonalds. ; )

after 2 years of using erogedownloads, it linked me here.

Aiyoku no Eustia and Baldr Sky... when the full patch comes out! Shogun: Total War. Kill me Baby...actually, it's Carnival Phantasm. Iris Zero.

a daily overdose of VN, Anime, Manga, and LN. then a bit of Photoshop... = almost no time left for games(COD4, Syndicate, BlazBlue...) KUSO!!

have searched far and wide for a company that ships original(untranslated) VN CDs. yes, I plan to collect my favorites, just like Keima... but to no avail. KUSO!! KUSO!! KUSO!!

You could call me recon, yoroshiku.

Hajimemashite recon-san... VNHunter Desu...

another one that I can't welcome cause you joined here earlier than me...

Oh well... all I can say is that watch out for superBlast if you dont want to be nuked... ahehehe

Yeah, looking forward to a better... time waster.

Nice to meet you! Please take care of me!

Hello Recon, to these awesome forums. I'm the most awesome guy around here so buy a nuke from me.

That line made me imagine a hilarious scene lol.

Well, I guess having a crappy job with a crappy salary will lead me towards...

nevermind.

Hajimemashite recon-san... VNHunter Desu...

another one that I can't welcome cause you joined here earlier than me...

Oh well... all I can say is that watch out for superBlast if you dont want to be nuked... ahehehe

Well, I hadn't got the time to develop my profile and presence here back then. So in short, I was in stealth mode.

Nice meeting you too, VNHunter-san!

Edited by recon39er
hahaha.... i hope that i never piss you off then, im kihda allergic to nuclear radiation, it's just not good for my overall health....

Good luck with that... I don't think Archer's (Shirou's possible future) Rho Aias can defend against nukes...

Rho Aias was originally made to defend against THROWN WEAPONS not nuclear missiles... ahehehe

and oh, Recon-san, if you got any problems, don't hesitate to ask... I also accept assassination requests(just kidding).... ahehehe

Hello everyone I am Ray, 18 years old, and I am currently residing in the Philippines.

I found out this place from Ivan's other site (erogedownload).

Favorites: Deardrops, Kirakira (both of them), Da Capo (all of them), Tsukihime (all of them) and many more.

Hobbies: errr.... pretty much just playing VN's but I also do sports as well.

That's all. I'm pleased to meet you all and hope you all have fun with the games enlisted on this site.