THE tragedy/adventure thread

my tragedie today;

TODAY i lost the bit@h that for 1 month i called love...she was my first girlfriend, or so i thought...in the end she said she was bored!

WTF??? BORED??? anyway so it seems she wasn't my GF afterall(she was lying so it doesn't count)....i am yet to find my first GF and true love

she said:"we have different religion,different race,different age(she was older I LIKE OLDER GIRLS),we have different languages(WTF?I LEARNED YOUR GOD DAMN LANGUAGE!) look mo(my name) it's not going to work out and plus i have another boyfriend back in my country"

damn it..i didn't even get laid man

yosh!!!!!!!! tomorrow i'll go headhunt for girls in the mountain shrines...i might get a shrine maiden(oh wait they are males here so no i'm not into yaoi)

anyway please feel free to troll me

Edited by switch

Wow... that was a bit.. incoherent, but i got the gest of it.

My adventure today:

had to run after my f*ckin cat, baka neko almost tried crossing the street again, i swear one of these days she's going to get hit by a car :(:(

WHY YOU NOT AFRAID OF CARZ NEKO!

my tragedie today;

TODAY i lost the bit@h that for 1 month i called love...she was my first girlfriend, or so i thought...in the end she said she was bored!

WTF??? BORED??? anyway so it seems she wasn't my GF afterall(she was lying so it doesn't count)....i am yet to find my first GF and true love

she said:"we have different religion,different race,different age(she was older I LIKE OLDER GIRLS),we have different languages(WTF?I LEARNED YOUR GOD DAMN LANGUAGE!) look mo(my name) it's not going to work out and plus i have another boyfriend back in my country"

damn it..i didn't even get laid man

yosh!!!!!!!! tomorrow i'll go headhunt for girls in the mountain shrines...i might get a shrine maiden(oh wait they are males here so no i'm not into yaoi)

anyway please feel free to troll me

You may feel down for a week or more idk but when my almost 1.5 year of being together left me, I was like being idiot for couple of mounts

but now? It a joke "she have gone to better place" (which in my language it could mean pass away as well) since she have a new bf and such

I may like a jerk who made fun of it but deep down still thinking about good memories yet it not big deal anymore.

There that my tregedy, about 7 mount ago

My adventure today.... stayed up all night, slept from 8am to 4pm and looked around the internet and constantly telling myself I need to get back to making my game and getting ready to continue my current VN instead of working on my game... like have for the past week...

Went into a jungle barefoot . Not the smartest thing to do on a hike... adventurous. But, also very stupid. -__- well, i'm used to it. It rained for a whole day on saturday...yay..open bathing...if you know what i mean.Well in other words, I wont be camping again anytime soon.

I overslept and missed the first twenty minutes of my 8:00 a.m. class this morning, but the teacher didn't really care (thankfully). She had even brought brownies for the class. It's been a good day so far

I overslept and missed the first twenty minutes of my 8:00 a.m. class this morning, but the teacher didn't really care (thankfully). She had even brought brownies for the class. It's been a good day so far

Lol

I've "overslept" on most of my classes the last 2 years and strangely i made it into my final year of college. Last year i had 2 professors ask me if i ever showed up in their class haha.

Three days ago.. I was on my motorcycle, lining up behind a car just before a round-a-bout. It was around 5.30pm, so the traffic was so bad that only one or two cars could go a a time. When I reached the round-a-bout, a car hit me from behind and pushed me into the round-a-bout.. Luckily, there was no cars passing my section of the round-a-bout, so I just rode on and when I finally reached a road where I could stop by the side, the car that hit me stopped behind me.. The owner comes out from the car, and the first thing he said to me was, "You shouldn't have suddenly stopped in front of me!"..

Okay, let me first point out that I didn't just suddenly just stop. I just slowly move towards the round-a-bout. The SOB said it like I was speeding and pulled of an emergency sliding break.

Second, judging from his attire, he looked like a office businessman or something, so he probably was on the phone when he knocked me. Plus he was wearing a hand-free wireless earpiece thing..

And third, My brake lights and license plate got busted. The guy just broke his left signal light. And bitches to me like he was the only one who suffered..

So I walked over to his car, grabbing a piece of broken steel or iron(I didn't really care anymore, as long as it was hard) on the ground on the way. And smashed his other signal light.. The guy screams "why did you do that?". I walked slowly got on my bike, still holding the piece of steel, and said to him while pointing the steel? at him:

"Cuz you stopped behind me, dumbass". And rode away..

True Story..This happened to me.

Edited by Ryugenzawa