Most Annoying Character In Any Eroge

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy suffered from manic depression after losing his family to debt.

Most annoying character is , the red haired heroine from heart de roomate and shizune from katawa

Lol, i can def agree with Shizune, i hater her aswell, couldn't stand her.

I'm pretty sure this has already been said but Matou Shinji is possibly the most hate-able character I have ever come across. He's a narcissist, idiot, selfish, arrogant, etc. He is just built to be hated.

Serious spoilers ahead for those who haven't played all of FSN.

You really think he can't get any worse until you play Heaven's Feel. Then you find out he's be raping Sakura for a long time. This for me cheapened all of the other endings where he lived on to continue abusing her. The whole situation is very disturbing, and it really twists the sense of morality that Shirou has been holding sense the beginning. He wants to save everyone, but Sakura is killing people, yet she is the one he wants to save the most. This message you start to get as he starts to suspect she might be behind the disappearances. It comes to a climax when Shinji tries to rape her and she refuses, and kills him. This effectively sets Shinji, who the audience has been set up to hate, again everything Shirou believed. It really requires you to have played through the other two routes in order to understand HF.Though the main flaw I have with it is that it relies on people to sympathize with Sakura and hate Shinji, creating a polarizing reaction. So yeah... Shinji's a little rat and you should hate him. /rant

Yeah i know, the only purpose of that f*ck is to annoyed you, i literally trying to feel my increase BP from the scene before that f*ck appears until it ends. it doesn't look good.

But that's beside the point. What i thought would be a better discussion is WHO IS the most Annoying heroine in any eroge.

You know, so that blue F*ck doesn't qualify.

Because it's a contradiction you see. The Devs try to make the heroine loveable, but instead it annoyed us.

Aside from shizune, and the red haired girl from heart de roomate, blue f*ck sister is also annoying. It's not even merely annoying but what's the word, there's these intense anger, you know, i'm not willing to sacrifice everyone to her. and i don't have any choice in the matter but endure. And it contradict the protagonist personality that has been built for two long route.

" i'm fine, i just need to sleep it off, and cook some sh*t and i will magically get better"

i don't know how many of you out there that blindly like Fate. But i'm those people who thinks it's average VN. Not to troll or hate but it's my personal opinion.

Bullet Point

"Whatever feeling you have been built up towards the girl in the beginning, would start to fade away in the end. because the vn itself is not focused on romance but on fighting scene"

"Blue F*ck dude died to easily in all the route. All of them are painless death, an instant death by ilya, a needle through the head. even got saved without any external and disfiguring damage in one of the route. NO f*cking schaudenfruode (might spelled it wrong).

there's more but i don't want to start a fight with fate's die hard fan.

I'm pretty sure this has already been said but Matou Shinji is possibly the most hate-able character I have ever come across. He's a narcissist, idiot, selfish, arrogant, etc. He is just built to be hated.

Serious spoilers ahead for those who haven't played all of FSN.

You really think he can't get any worse until you play Heaven's Feel. Then you find out he's be raping Sakura for a long time. This for me cheapened all of the other endings where he lived on to continue abusing her. The whole situation is very disturbing, and it really twists the sense of morality that Shirou has been holding sense the beginning. He wants to save everyone, but Sakura is killing people, yet she is the one he wants to save the most. This message you start to get as he starts to suspect she might be behind the disappearances. It comes to a climax when Shinji tries to rape her and she refuses, and kills him. This effectively sets Shinji, who the audience has been set up to hate, again everything Shirou believed. It really requires you to have played through the other two routes in order to understand HF.Though the main flaw I have with it is that it relies on people to sympathize with Sakura and hate Shinji, creating a polarizing reaction. So yeah... Shinji's a little rat and you should hate him. /rant

I agree... shinji was indeed a seriously bad character...

but at first he was only ordered by his grandfather right?? I think the secrets of the matou household was the main reason that Heaven's Feel didn't get animated unlike the previous routes...

I agree... shinji was indeed a seriously bad character...

but at first he was only ordered by his grandfather right?? I think the secrets of the matou household was the main reason that Heaven's Feel didn't get animated unlike the previous routes...

He wasn't ordered to rape her as far as I remember. The worms were Zouken's doing, but the rape was completely separate from that as far as I remember. Supposedly the rapes started as abuse against Sakura because she was inheriting the Matou's magic so Shinji was jealous and Sakura felt sorry for him. I agree with you about Heaven's Feel not getting animated too, but I'm still holding out.

anyway...

we are hoping to see all Fate's anime...

after all..

i really wanted to know bout the history behind 1st war~

the first war???

that was explained in the VN... Can't remember if rin or illya was the one who explained it though... the three families (the matou, tohsaka, and einzbern families) were all blinded with greed and just went on a war with each other... but it was changed during the 2nd and 3rd holy grail war...

the first war???

that was explained in the VN... Can't remember if rin or illya was the one who explained it though... the three families (the matou, tohsaka, and einzbern families) were all blinded with greed and just went on a war with each other... but it was changed during the 2nd and 3rd holy grail war...

actually..

there's more to it...