Most Annoying Character In Any Eroge

I'm glad everyone agrees.

I hated this guy so much,to add insult on injury he had to dress like a girl.

I hate that enough when the main character is not a wimp.and his consent whining.

I would rater have every heroin act like Sophie from harem party instead of having any main character act him

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just now I remember another annoying char, Kenji from katawa shoujo.

on first sight i was thinking he could be a funny character.. but then his fcking feminism, so annoying -.-

i didnt knew abt that VN (edelweiss), then i searched that girls... omfg... what the creators were thinking

Edited by Eko
Well I hated Kenji from katawa shoujo and I really hate Appo from Edelweiss and the other 2 non main girls in the game Kazuko and Rei (Oh god were they ugly, stupid and quite annoying)

Agreed except for Appo, appo was awesome (in his own way).

• 3 weeks later...

well for me the most annoying character for me is Chinami from Hoshizora no Memoria (probably because i got annoyed in her route way too much). At first chinami annoyance is quite cute but when enter her route the annoying reach to the limit where i feel the scenario writer just skip A LOT of flags and just get on to the H-scenes. I dont have anything against imouto character since i like Kirino from oreimo but when i face Chinami route, well lets just leave it at that since words cant describe how i feel when recalling her route.

well for me the most annoying character for me is Chinami from Hoshizora no Memoria (probably because i got annoyed in her route way too much). At first chinami annoyance is quite cute but when enter her route the annoying reach to the limit where i feel the scenario writer just skip A LOT of flags and just get on to the H-scenes. I dont have anything against imouto character since i like Kirino from oreimo but when i face Chinami route, well lets just leave it at that since words cant describe how i feel when recalling her route.

Chinami is an annoying little brat 90% of the time, but she is far more likeable then this bitch:

http://mangagamer.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/06.jpg

If you haven't played harem party yet, then don't, sophie ruins the entire game.

Edited by Caelistas
Chinami is an annoying little brat 90% of the time, but she is for more likeable then this bitch:

http://mangagamer.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/06.jpg

If you haven't played harem party yet, then don't, sophie ruins the entire game.

actually...

the whole game + magical teacher are just for you to see hentai there is no story at all!!!!!

played magical teacher and harem party but i got bored since it is ALL ABOUT THE H-scene...i forgotten how often harem party H-scene came up but for magical teacher it was like every 5-15min interval n i am only on the second chapter...i think the scenario writer wants us to fap to death