The funny eroge screenshot thread!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I never played the game...and condoms are crap anyway (at least I never want to have sex with a condom).

I started it a few days ago and i'm almost done with it. It's a pretty good game just some of the translation is weird and I know what you mean but sometimes you can't get any without one :\

just some of the translation is weird

According to vndb there's only a partial patch so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I know what you mean but sometimes you can't get any without one :\

Good to hear, but I personally prefer no sex over condoms anyway.

According to vndb there's only a partial patch so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The patch is basically a machine translation that is more "readable". It's accuracy is so bad that even vndb took it off their patch listing as a full english patch.

^It seems that you're a big fan of that majikoi heroine. I like her looks and planned to play her route so...is it any good?

It was great... the story has balance between comedy, drama, and action(?).... I really liked wanko and mayu-chii's route...

It was great... the story has balance between comedy, drama, and action(?).... I really liked wanko and mayu-chii's route...

I'm holding off until the full translation is done.... deredere Miyako interests me.

I'm holding off until the full translation is done.... deredere Miyako interests me.

already finished it... XD

a little help from TA that is...

but I'll still wait for the full tanslation...

I havn't gone into th teache's route, momoyo, and chris... and other routes...

I only did miyako, mayuchiii, and wanko...

Honestly, Wanko was the one I liked the most from the beggining, so her route was sort of a letdown for me.Personally I liked Chris's and Yukie's routes better ( I didn't like Momoyo's route very much either ).I didn't like Wanko's route that much because...

I don't like sad endings.You can understandably argue that her ending wasn't really sad, but the fact that she couldn't become master assistant was sort of a letdown for me.It felt more like a "conformism" ending rather than a happy ending imo