The funny eroge screenshot thread!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the ones i didnt recognize were from VNs that i decided not to play after reading thier summaries. guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover... or a vn by its inital discription... or whatever.

Well actually, most of them ARE crappy. And I didn't play all of those visual novels anyway, just found some CG's in the internet. But if you want to know something about a specific visual novel, just ask. I'm probably able to help you or answer your questions.

I have a few from Yume Miru Kusuri:

YMK was shit.

with the same gender

True.

Yes, was also gonna post the one of Rei ripping her panties (if you have played it), but didn't bother in the end xD (hope noone posted this before o: )

wel.. that pic that you posted was already posted here before... but at least that's really funny... I loved that sceen... made me laugh to tears...

wel.. that pic that you posted was already posted here before... but at least that's really funny... I loved that sceen... made me laugh to tears...

Yeah lulz, don't remember of any other VN that has made me laught as much as Edelweiss X)