Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Just registered to post here. Wow, just wow. This game delivers and is very very addicting.

1st walkthrough took me ~70 hours. And i was playing for like 7-8 hours a day.

And i'm on NG+ now and... Phinilly... Why so OP? Rest of my characters are 40-54 and she joined at level 64 with with stats higher than anyone in my party and nice skills. For a freaking fairy she hits really hard.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just registered to post here. Wow, just wow. This game delivers and is very very addicting.

1st walkthrough took me ~70 hours. And i was playing for like 7-8 hours a day.

And i'm on NG+ now and... Phinilly... Why so OP? Rest of my characters are 40-54 and she joined at level 64 with with stats higher than anyone in my party and nice skills. For a freaking fairy she hits really hard.

urm..im not bragging but my character was link at least around lvl 70-80's on my first play and my Serawi+Yuela were like 86&85

I need some help

Installed the game, the 3 patches and the English patch, the game starts and the main menu in english but when i start the game the text does not appear correctly and there are problems with the display of the menu windows, unistalled and reinstalled everything and still have the same problem

here are some snapshots:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4631[/ATTACH]

simple..

1/not on jap locale

2/files corrupted-needs to redownload

3/dont have latest direct x

4/missing certain games plugin

this 4 checklist should work either way..though you might not in jap locale on my guess...

another thing about levelling you should equip the marwen necklace while levelling it helps you with a ton.. you need stat bonus for all of the characters and the level 90 dungeon will totally kill you.. I have all my characters in level 99 and still they kill me.. you need stat bonuses here and level M in weapon mastery so you will have awesome equipment... deadbeat dungeon can be a big help in levelling your characters but it does not help you master your weapons.. and for the minor characters like uya, crayl, melodiana, asmodeus, mylen ploa, and many more you can equip them the two marwen items in the game.. the marwen necklace that can be found in the dungeon that you will fight asmodeus and the marwen ring ... I forgot it where it was located but it's one of the dungeon in the yuidora mine...well that's all I can say and I spend a lot of time for this game... and happy playing.. :D:D:D

Edited by kentamamoru
another thing about levelling you should equip the marwen necklace while levelling it helps you with a ton.. you need stat bonus for all of the characters and the level 90 dungeon will totally kill you.. I have all my characters in level 99 and still they kill me.. you need stat bonuses here and level M in weapon mastery so you will have awesome equipment... deadbeat dungeon can be a big help in levelling your characters but it does not help you master your weapons.. and for the minor characters like uya, crayl, melodiana, asmodeus, mylen ploa, and many more you can equip them the two marwen items in the game.. the marwen necklace that can be found in the dungeon that you will fight asmodeus and the marwen ring ... I forgot it where it was located but it's one of the dungeon in the yuidora mine...well that's all I can say and I spend a lot of time for this game... and happy playing.. :D:D:D

lolz//its an easy game..mind you..

• 4 weeks later...

What cg scenes can we get from the stuff we place at home? For example, we can get a couple of scenes with the Hot Spring placed in the yard.

And do we get a cg with every armor with every girl? I just got one with Yuela's Flare Hunter Armor (a.k.a. Fire armor).

What cg scenes can we get from the stuff we place at home? For example, we can get a couple of scenes with the Hot Spring placed in the yard.

And do we get a cg with every armor with every girl? I just got one with Yuela's Flare Hunter Armor (a.k.a. Fire armor).

you can get an H-scene for every armor (except they're own armor) of a heroine on they're route if you enhance them to a certain point... once that point of enhancement is reached, you'll see a scene where Wil talks about the armor and tells a place/dungeon... go to that place while wearing that armor to see the event... and also, the hot spring unlocks a "extra stories" where you can unlock more CG's and a "reward"...

and you can also unlock CG's/events from the church and the arena...

you can get an H-scene for every armor (except they're own armor) of a heroine on they're route if you enhance them to a certain point... once that point of enhancement is reached, you'll see a scene where Wil talks about the armor and tells a place/dungeon... go to that place while wearing that armor to see the event... and also, the hot spring unlocks a "extra stories" where you can unlock more CG's and a "reward"...

and you can also unlock CG's/events from the church and the arena...

I got CG's in the arena, but the only thing I got from the church is the event that Hannah asks for some donation. I'm still in Chapter 8 though. I was just curious about the furniture. Thanks for the info!

And the "Hot Springs" is the only thing that triggers CG's at Home? Things that doesn't give any bonus like "Tiger Skin", "Stuffed Bear", "Cardboard" stuff, "Punching Bag" and all of those All-Purpose Furniture, they aren't used for anything?

I got CG's in the arena, but the only thing I got from the church is the event that Hannah asks for some donation. I'm still in Chapter 8 though. I was just curious about the furniture. Thanks for the info!

And the "Hot Springs" is the only thing that triggers CG's at Home? Things that doesn't give any bonus like "Tiger Skin", "Stuffed Bear", "Cardboard" stuff, "Punching Bag" and all of those All-Purpose Furniture, they aren't used for anything?

aside from the hot spring (including the hotspring NG+ CGs), and it's extra stories, "Hot Spring Tales".... there are those statues as rewards from the arena, they unlock scenes but no CG... other than that, nothing else...

after finishing the game, it is possible to get the 100% clear (85% only on first playthrough) on the arena on NG+... the 100% clear in the arena unlocks an H-scene...

and on the church, on NG+, after spending certain amounts of money, hannah will ask for some quests... which will lead into some H-scenes and of course, Hannah joins the party...

and on the church, on NG+, after spending certain amounts of money, hannah will ask for some quests... which will lead into some H-scenes and of course, Hannah joins the party...

i really didnt expect that. She gave me quest, i finished it, and then voila, the nun got horny

She's pretty hot in that scene btw