Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I am.

I see... try this...

close kamidori

run SaveOpen.exe (to find where's the save files are, usually at "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE" for windows7)

copy all files there to another folder (as your backup)

copy and paste "RT.DAT" and "SAVE.DAT" from the 100% save file into the kamidori save file folder (refer to step 2)

run kamidori and check the gallery to see if it worked

did you already did that???

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope it's okay to necro this thread, because I have questions and nowhere else to go.

• Do the two new costumes each heroine gets in NG+ have their own h-scenes? Because that would mean replaying the route I chose in my first playthrough for 100% CG completion.
  • If I fully upgrade the costumes of a heroine I'm not actively romancing, does this lock me out of the h-scenes when I get around to playing her route? Or will I just get all of them at once?

I hope it's okay to necro this thread, because I have questions and nowhere else to go.

• Do the two new costumes each heroine gets in NG+ have their own h-scenes? Because that would mean replaying the route I chose in my first playthrough for 100% CG completion.
  • If I fully upgrade the costumes of a heroine I'm not actively romancing, does this lock me out of the h-scenes when I get around to playing her route? Or will I just get all of them at once?

The gothic costumes have a 4-some scene (doesn't matter whose route you are on) and the cameo costumes have a scene each (need to be on specific route). Also, no, fully upgrading a costume doesn't lock you out of the scene, you just get them all at the same time/when the zone the scene takes place in is unlocked.

• 2 years later...

So, 4 years later I forgot most things here, so was happily playing through again. Was doing some farming in the woodlands, and came across the same 'something has lost it's way' event... googled it to figure out what was up... and find my own post from before. xD

Mixed feelings about how bad my memory is, but at the same time, I get to enjoy things once more.