Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Favorite Character?

So it seem like tons of us are playing this game. I was curious now that some time has passed, what's your favorite character in the game? and why?

Mine is probably Sunia. Some of the others come close, but her shyness and amusing plot points really make me smile. I also think she is shaping up into one heck of a combatant after her 2nd upgrade that gives her the Ice Blade attack. She has good range, and while a little low on hp, her defenses seem to be decent.

1330897131142.jpg

So far at Chapter 7, personality wise I like Suina as well. Melo and the reaper chick seem interesting, but I haven't finish the quests for them yet so i'll see later on. For combat - Yuela, Uya and Melo. Gotta say that this game has a pretty epic mix of characters that i've seen in a while.

Edited by killerinsidee

Mel is definitely gorgeous, and her story is pretty awesome too. But I've had mediocre success with her combat ability. The Reaper is awesome as well, but feels unfinished, maybe it's because I haven't leveled her much since she started so high level. I also know there is some NG+ stuff that I haven't gotten to yet, so we will see how things turn out as we go.

On a side note, I think Kohakuren's voice is the best in the game. It just seems to add so much to her personality and feel to the character.

Edited by Haika
stout alchemist duh...... J/K

I'm torn between Hannah and Saerav(Uya)

least fav would be Roka because she has no h scenes which left me wanting :(

Bah, I just met Roka, and now my hopes are dashed... Maybe there are H-scenes and you just haven't found them yet? There's that odd segment showing Wil in the scene room.

So far these NG+ angels are a bit lackluster in personality. And is it just me or is the Mare one drawn messily? Makes me sad.

Bah, I just met Roka, and now my hopes are dashed... Maybe there are H-scenes and you just haven't found them yet? There's that odd segment showing Wil in the scene room.

So far these NG+ angels are a bit lackluster in personality. And is it just me or is the Mare one drawn messily? Makes me sad.

yep even went to exhentai to look I think shes a heroine in another game same with Eve/Liphia

Hm.... well I'm not sure sure why I like 'em, but some of my favorite's are Rags (the reaper), Gaptahl (He's a freakin' dragon. Dragons are kickass), and the huge sea creature guy that I don't feel like checking his name (I kinda like his quest line a little).

In terms of combat: Melo, Yuela, Emelita (Her gothic costume makes her real powerful), Rags, Uya, Eliza, Sea creature (even though his lvl is low compared to my other favorites), Phinilly (she is freakin OP. I think even more then Yuela. Atleast atm), and Wil (he's actually not doing that bad at all recently. Still wish he was better lol). I recently got the Pycho masochist clown chick but I have no idea how good she is yet. The one time I used her she did quite well.

Melodiana is my favourite.

I didn't finish the game but I'm near the end and I totally have to agree with you, mel all the way. Btw, I seriously hate wil.

He's the worst main I've seen. Why the hell is he helping everyone? That's just lame. I want an evel wil lol. And he also sucks

80% of the game because he's not able to deal any damage. Wtf he's the main, he has to be awesome.

I didn't finish the game but I'm near the end and I totally have to agree with you, mel all the way. Btw, I seriously hate wil.

He's the worst main I've seen. Why the hell is he helping everyone? That's just lame. I want an evel wil lol. And he also sucks

80% of the game because he's not able to deal any damage. Wtf he's the main, he has to be awesome.

I found Wil to me most useful as a tanker, he deal pity damage but can take a lot of punisment, so other character can use range attack without

geting into melee

and yes I hope he is a better fighter not just a tanker

I guess we just have a thing for shy angels :> . I agree about Wil. He really sucks in combat, only good thing is a bit later when he gets Double Action so he can cover more ground.

Edited by killerinsidee
I guess we just have a thing for shy angels :> . I agree about Wil. He really sucks in combat, only good thing is a bit later when he gets Double Action so he can cover more ground.

Probably, never knew that I had an angel fetish. In my case it's also that most of the heroines have big boobs and I just don't like udders. There are of course also lolis but since I don't like them either, only yuera, mel and hannah are left. But yuera, because of some reasons, pisses me of. And it seems that you'll only get the h of hannah if you're playing the game for the second time and of course enable the extra characters option before starting a new game. And Wil surprisingly becomes very useful at the end of the game because of his damn promotion power boosts. So if Wil becomes useful then you're near the end lol. Well I'll definitely do a lot of things in a different way when starting the game for the second time...hannah wait for me, dammit!

• 7 months later...

Suina & Melodi all the way.... To the point that I flip the table because I prefer the minor characters than the three heroines.

Hmm... I don't know. The one who choose Suina is liking Melodi also. Because of their shyness trait? :D

... And Mylen. Pettanko-lover. Sorry. Combat-wise, I also love her. Broad movement (9+2), has a good long range skill (Explosive Barrage, 9), strong in melee combat (Prevail & Ferocity) and hard to kill (Prevail).