Hoshizora no Memoria problems

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, i did the download and installed the game following the instructions on this thread, but the font does not work. I installed it, but it doesn't show on the folder, and i can't select it on the game either. Can someone help?

download it via torrent the torrent works better than the one provided here.

• 4 weeks later...
旧 doesn't mean Fullscreen, it means "former, ex-". Maybe you picked the wrong setting?

well there are only 3 setting so i dont think i can miss it.

I able to used it before but after i fixed my laptop & re-dl the game, i just cant put it in full size anymore.

1a.jpg

somehow i unable to take screenshot from the 3rd setting, iit just come out as a black scene in window size.

anyway, even if i use the 3rd setting, it only go with same size with Fullscene like that instead just with higher quality image.

But i used to go fullscene fit window with 3rd setting before so no idea how it like that now.

Hmm, I don't have the game anymore so I can't test it, but can you try setting it to that 2nd option (Fullscreen), click ok (save settings) then exit the game, run it again and try selecting the Fullscreen(旧) option?

I think that 3rd option is supposed to stretch whatever you selected previously, that's why it's putting black screen around windowed, i.e., technically "windowed" was still the -last setting-.

That's the only thing I can think of, because of 旧.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 4 months later...

sorry for the interruption.. just gonna ask everytime i click the application of hoshizora memoria problem hoshi.jpg this message box pop up it's something about the FAVORITE folder and the save FOLDER so i read others instruction so i tried to delete the saves folder in FAVORITE but there's no SAVE folder in the FAVORITE FOLDER ... what should i do.. please help thank you in advance :)

sorry for the interruption.. just gonna ask everytime i click the application of hoshizora memoria Hoshizora no Memoria problems-problem-hoshi.jpg this message box pop up it's something about the FAVORITE folder and the save FOLDER so i read others instruction so i tried to delete the saves folder in FAVORITE but there's no SAVE folder in the FAVORITE FOLDER ... what should i do.. please help thank you in advance

the save file is in Librarier/Document, you will see FAVORITE folder there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm assuming thatis the correct one, but it says "site cannot be reached", which is what happens when my university blocks a page for whatever reason. It appears I'll have to wait a bit to download it, lol. Thanks though!!!

if your university allows torrenting... here's the magnet url from the same site ur school blocked : link

Edited by charlbeef
if your university allows torrenting... here's the magnet url from the same site ur school blocked : link

If the University heavily monitors traffic, I highly doubt bittorrent traffic wouldn't be blocked or go unnoticed.

The magnet code in 'code'; (the link provided by charlbeef adds an extra 'http://' to it, strip it out or it likely won't work if you paste it into the url handler in your client...)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4M5NYNHIFILND64EYE3GNK5U6UOGRERC&dn=%5BFuwanovel%5D+Hoshizora+no+Memoria+-English-&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

A fact about torrent magnet urls, as long as you know the infohash of the torrent in question it's quite easy to create a magnet yourself. Take the following part from the magnet url:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4M5NYNHIFILND64EYE3GNK5U6UOGRERC&dn...

It actually works if you use a hex instead of a base32 string, and probably the absolute easiest way creating one by hand is simply by inserting the hex infohash into the above, like this;

magnet/?xt=urn:btih:e33adc34e82a16d1fb84c13666abb4f51c689222&dn

...however it won't work on some clients so if you're on for example Vuze it will only accept the base32 one..

It gets more complicated if you have to add parameters like names and trackers and special formatting for characters like '['. But those parameters are optional and you can make it simpler by saving a template magnet like the above and simply changing the hash(hex/base32) and name(optional), if the torrents are from the same site the same trackers should likely work too.

Edited by Stefan