Hoshizora no Memoria problems

it happens to me once before

i downloaded all the parts, test in winrar and it says files are okay, but when i play the game i got crashes in some scenes...then i try redownload using torrent and it works fine...

you can test the archive at winrar and see if there are corrupt files or not, try to repair it if you can...though i'm not 100% sure that winrar can repair it perfectly

try to reinstalling, if problem still occur, the only way i know is redownload (use torrent to download)

i think it's worth redownloading, game is awesome imo...

Well I tested it and it said the files where fine so i'll just download the torrent

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I downloaded the torrent and the same error still pops up :\

I guess it's not meant to be for me. Oh well I'll just finish up Flyable Heart

use daemon tools to mount the image and start reinstall

or just copy the stuff from the DVD and play it like that

Edited by Ero-ero Majin
I've been using daemon tools but how do you copy the files from the DVD?

On the DVD you will see a folder called "program files" and inside it is CROSSNET, copy that whole folder to C:\ or something like that. Then download HoshimemoUntrollPatchV2b.rar and copy the contents of that .rar in the folder (that you just copied from the DVD). Then download Hoshimemo_english_patch_update_1.2.rar, also copy that to the folder. Then you'll see a file called Staircase Subs Custom.tt - right click and pick Install. That should be it. Run the game with MemoriaEN.exe .

Edited by killerinsidee
On the DVD you will see a folder called "program files" and inside it is CROSSNET, copy that whole folder to C:\ or something like that. Then download HoshimemoUntrollPatchV2b.rar and copy the contents of that .rar in the folder (that you just copied from the DVD). Then download Hoshimemo_english_patch_update_1.2.rar, alsocopy that to the folder. Then you'll see a file called Staircase Subs Custom.tt - right click and pick Install. That should be it. Run the game with MemoriaEN.exe .

It worked and for a while I thought I wouldn't be able to play this game :p Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...
I've set my computer to Auto Switch Between English and Jap Locales so I don't think thats the problem

Have you properly applied the bug fix? I know some people got the graph_vis error because they forgot to apply the bug fix or if they applied the bug fix after installing the patch.

Thanks for the useful tutorial, I made an account just to post about how grateful I am for finally being able to play this game. This is my third ero game so far, and It took me 4 years to get this far... lulz, Anyway thanks and dont get me wrong I would like to buy and support these entertaining games but unfortunately Im saving some money, ... I´ll promise to do it later on, but for now let me just feel the agony of being part of one of the possible causes of extinction of this unique genre.

Thank you Japan T_T

when i double click on MemoriaEN theres an error that says graph\main_window with japanese letters after it i can't find out what's wrong please help :( and btw the 1.1 patch wont work and tells me a warning in japanese i have windows 7

• 2 weeks later...

I had that problem, too. For me, the problem was that I was too lazy and simply copied all the game-files into the C:\Program Files (x86)\CROSSNET\MEMORIA folder. I realize that I had to run the actual Installer (I am guessing it might have something to do with registries, or missing files). For Windows 7, the installer should be named something like “_______.MSI”

** For the people that are getting the “graph_vis/YUMEe01a” error-

The problem is that you are either missing the GRAPH_VIS.BIN file, or it is corrupted. The problem I had was that I used IsoBuster to unpack the files, and that certain program tends to shorten file names. So instead of “GRAPH_VIS.BIN”, it gave me “GRAPH_VI.BIN”. All I had to do was change the name and add an “S” to the end, and it worked just fine.

** For the people that are getting the “graph_vis/YUMEe01a” error-

The problem is that you are either missing the GRAPH_VIS.BIN file, or it is corrupted. The problem I had was that I used IsoBuster to unpack the files, and that certain program tends to shorten file names. So instead of “GRAPH_VIS.BIN”, it gave me “GRAPH_VI.BIN”. All I had to do was change the name and add an “S” to the end, and it worked just fine.

I highly doubt that many people use "IsoBuster" instead of Winrar or 7-Zip and they accidentally renamed it. It's usually the other thing - file being corrupted.

Has anyone had any problems with the game not registering any clicks at a certain point in the game? I can continue from my save but it just sits there, with the star shining that indicates I can progress, but it doesn't do anything, doesn't register either left or right click.