Hoshizora no Memoria problems

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dialogue should progress from enter and mouse click. It might also progress is you use the down arrow key and space(only some VNs do this). Shift and ctrl can sometimes be used to either progress or skip text.

Edited by strom
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried downloading the 100% save file today, but the game wouldn't read the save files for some reason. Anyone know why?

well for one...

the saves for the Vn was located at C:\Users\username\Documents\FAVORITE\星空のメモリア\save

do you paste at the correct place???

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I seem to be having trouble with the game crashing whenever I move my cursor over any of the menu options when the game first starts up.

I recently completely rebooted my computer and had all the files from hoshizora on a USB drive so I put them on my computer and earlier today I decided to play it but it keeps on crashing anybody got a idea on how to fix it?

Just wondering... You transferred all the files from a flashdrive to your PC? If so there might be a problem with the program reading something because it was not installed directly to your PC. Try installing directly to your PC instead.

Well when I tried installing when I first decided to play it wouldn't install correctly so someone told me to rip the files from the Iso directly to my computer and after I did that it worked fine so I thought it would be fine if I just transferred them to the USB then back to the PC

Hey everyone kinda need help here T_T Well, my game keeps crashing at a specific spot really early in the game, its when there is a girl shouting - Chinami slept in, slept in, slept in - and it just stops dead there and gives me a little window(the title of the window is Hoshizora No Memoria Complete Patch 1.2) and the error says - etc/038 and theres a bunch of Japanese writing right after that.. and also -- the text was before the crash but when i restarted the game the text was broken and all :/

What did I do wrong?? T_T

Hey everyone kinda need help here T_T Well, my game keeps crashing at a specific spot really early in the game, its when there is a girl shouting - Chinami slept in, slept in, slept in - and it just stops dead there and gives me a little window(the title of the window is Hoshizora No Memoria Complete Patch 1.2) and the error says - etc/038 and theres a bunch of Japanese writing right after that.. and also -- the text was before the crash but when i restarted the game the text was broken and all :/

What did I do wrong?? T_T

You didn't apply the bugfix or you didn't apply it correctly. Follow the steps in the first post.

• 2 months later...
Keep getting this error when i try to run MemoriaEN.

http://i50.tinypic.com/oannr4.png

Followed the OP install guide step by step twice just in case i made an error.

Check out Issue #7 and see if that works out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Thanks for your post. It helped us a lot.

But then something happened. After finishing a route, in the CG MODE, under each character's avatar there's usually a "Complete!" right? Yeah... so... Why after i have finished Asuho route why didn't it show the "Complete!" ? Even though the others are fine...

Is there any way to fix this?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

JonnyCool