06 Apr 2012 We're proud to announce the addition of voices for Koihime Musou!

This addition is not a patch. Those who have already downloaded the game will need to re-download the updated version and install it to their computers.

We've also updated the trial version with voices as well!

Dating-sim Games in English | JAST USA

When these voiced version was here for download??????

Edited by Yagami

Hahahaha!!! They finally reached 2000 units sold? Took them long enough, probably 90% of players downloaded voice patch long time ago. I would still buy it just to support mangagamer.

I've tried the voice patch for this game a while ago, and frankly I wasn't impressed. I don't know if this new 'official' voice acting is any better, but I doubt it. To me the characters have different voices than they were given in the first patch and anime, so I didn't really like playing with the voices. Might just be a personal preference thing. Also I wonder if the voices were added during H-scenes in this new version.

Hahahaha!!! They finally reached 2000 units sold? Took them long enough, probably 90% of players downloaded voice patch long time ago. I would still buy it just to support mangagamer.

The only reason they reached the "goal" of 2000 is they counted hard-copies as already "sold" when they are made.

If you are interested in some download numbers, then there is 1200 complete downloads of fan-made voice patch from mediafire alone (apparently there are some technical issues with parts 4 and 8, since they have double that ammount - seems like people had to redownload those parts. going to check it out later... ). I no longer have stats from filesonic, fileserve and hotfile, but total ammount of downloads is definetely more than 80.000

The only reason they reached the "goal" of 2000 is they counted hard-copies as already "sold" when they are made.

If you are interested in some download numbers, then there is 1200 complete downloads of fan-made voice patch from mediafire alone (apparently there are some technical issues with parts 4 and 8, since they have double that ammount - seems like people had to redownload those parts. going to check it out later... ). I no longer have stats from filesonic, fileserve and hotfile, but total ammount of downloads is definetely more than 80.000

80,000 full downloads!? I didn't realize I was part of an army of eroge players lol.

I just finished playing this game with the voice patch not too long ago, and I will admit that the voices greatly helped make the experience for me. I made a point of listening to the voices most of the time (I skipped Chousen's though, sue me), and it made some of the scenes a lot funnier.

The one voice I vaguely remember that was so off was for the female version of Lu Bu. The way the names changed from the original ROtTK keeps me from remembering many of the character specific names, but I seem to think that particular one was especially off. They gave her this really high pitched girly voice, and it just didn't fit her character at all. To this day I imagine her having a quiet, sultry, even boyish voice. Some high pitched helium sounding thing totally didn't fit.

Tried looking for an example on youtube, and couldn't find it. From either the voiced game or the anime. And it's been a while since I played, so I could be totally wrong in my memory, but short of downloading the voice patch just to check(I'm lazy), I'll just go with what my gut remembers.

They finally sold 2,000 units? I worry about how good business is for these guys. How do they cover licensing cost for the game and the voices if a simple 2,000 units is enough?

Printing a DVD isn't very expensive, especially if they print a lot. I don't know how much they pay for licensing, but not including that cost, if they're selling them for $44.95 each, it's mostly profit. They're probably doing pretty well.

I hope this is a signal to a future translation of Shin Koihime Musou. How awesome could that be?

Let's just hope BaseSon is not that greedy and let MangaGamer release it, even without voices.

That's because there is no Ryubi in Koihime Musou since the MC take more or less Ryubi place as Shoku's leader. The one with Ryubi is Shin Koihime Musou and it is kind of a remake of Koihime Musou with more characters and the possibility to join one of the three warring kingdoms (instead of only Shoku in Koihime Musou) with a different story depending on which kingdom you've chosen to "serve".

Nope, we can only hope that Mangagamer picks it up after they finish translating Harukoi Otome.

Apparently they didn't choose the game though it was one of the choices. It seems that there are some bad reviews( from the comments I read). In my view the game is totally awesome and there was even an article about a guy that spent about $5000 for 43 copies of Shin Koihime Musou (which is pointless). Anyway, I really want the game to be translated27935__468x_shin-koihime-musou-2.jpg 27936__468x_shin-koihime-musou-3.jpg 27937__468x_shin-koihime-musou-4.jpg