Recommendations for story-eroge games with gameplay?

Hey everybody,

I've been playing eroge games for some time now.

And as much as I like the VN style of the majority games, the most fun I have with those games is when they spice it up with some gameplay.

I know, there are a lot of H-puzzle games out there but since most of em they don't have a story, I don't really care about them.

So I wanna ask: Does anybody here have some recomendations for some good games?

Interactive games i've played so far:

Boob Wars

Beat Blades Haruka

Brave Soul

Eiyu Senki: The World Conquest (my favorite one)

Are the Rance games translated into english?

Because I may visited Japan a few years ago but the few phrases i picked up there won't get me anywhere in japanese version...

Yea, almost every Rance game got translated. Mangagamer is working on 10th one right now, i think. Personally I'd recommend starting with Sengoku Rance - earlier ones are pretty "old school" both in terms of graphics and dificulty/gameplay.

If you enjoyed Eiyuu Senki then I imagine you'll appreciate Sengoku Rance. It's the same concept but raunchier and limited to conquering Japan.

My personal pick for this category is: https://erogegames.com/girlish-grimoire-littlewitch-romanesque-editio-perfecta-625/ . The main character is a mage teaching his two apprentices magic, this is done via a minigame that I find positively delightful.