Post One Hot Ecchi Pic A Day

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm, I think large images are harder to deal with. I personally like the little attachments, it allows you to click on the thumbnail if your interested, or to skip stuff if your not(like some of the loli).

Anyway, this morning's pic:

bunnyneko.jpg

dammit , why cant people just appreciate lolis?

It's because doing it with a young girl/kid is illegal in (to my knowledge) every country on the planet, unless you are also a young girl/kid or (particualrly in the Arab Countries) are married to one.

However that said I do like some lolis (Primula from Shuffle!) but not all lolis. Now excuse me while I put my OreImo poster back up (it like to fall off the wall lately).

I can't see it either...

I dont know what the prob is, and I'm too lazy to figure out, so ill just re-post it as normal thumbnails I guess

Edit: done :D

Edited by RJei

Yep that fixed it, but now you have like 4 pictures for today RJei, heh breaking your own rules. XD Not that I mind too much.

As to the loli debate, I have to agree with Warrof(though really you should at least try and find an ecchi pic to post if you are going to chat here), the social stigmata behind loli's make most people find them a little creepy. I personally like the body type, and can enjoy certain images and character, however that doesn't make it less creepy to an extent. If you don't have that creepyness when you look at loli great, but it's not a good idea to go around griping about loli-haters and trying to push lolis on others. As with anything you shouldn't try and force others to like what you like, everyone has their own tastes and beliefs.

And now bonus pic for today from me, since all this ugly text, some of the Type Moon Girls go to the Hot Spring Together:

sample-e50ab4287feff7f8cd83a6901e9aed13.jpg