You prefer younger sister or younger brother ?

Which will your prefer  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will your prefer

• Younger Brother
    • Younger Sister
    • Either, will do

Some how i get the feeling ~ that you guys left out the part that

"If whereby, you start playing a new game(RPG), and the story of your main character will involve a younger siblings, that you need to protect."

Oh, whatever ~ it just show how eroge you guys are :cool:

@.@ wow ~ you means ~ you prefer younger bother that cross dress like a female @.@ ?!!

That would be pretty nice but I'd rather have a little sister with functioning male AND female genitalia. (Which never happens in reality :()

That would be pretty nice but I'd rather have a little sister with functioning male AND female genitalia. (Which never happens in reality :()

accentually that is people with muti-sexsual organ.(Hermaphrodite) It just they will never able to become your little imoto.

A few year ago i read about an article from newpaper, about a female teacher that get merry and after a few year she unable to give birth. She decide to go seek for help from doctor.

Doctor help her do body check up, and find out her internal organs .... is male organs, with means she look like female, but with male organs.

HOPE you find~ they one you seek ^.^

Wow, I can't really say I'm surprised at the results, but I thought there would be a few votes for little brother.

The answer is obviously little sister; a little brother, as a man, is supposed to be able to protect himself, but a girl always needs protecting (at least that's how it usually goes).

accentually that is people with muti-sexsual organ.(Hermaphrodite) It just they will never able to become your little imoto.

Naw. Hermaphrodites generally have asexual features, and I find that gross. They also tend to have non-functioning penises, which is a total turn-off. What I want is a girl with 2 'X' chromosomes....and a surgically attached, fully functioning penis complete with actual ability to ejaculate.

What I like is closer to shemales(Males that have undergone surgery to enhance their breasts, make themselves look very feminine, but who retain their penises.) My only problem then is that they don't have vaginas, and the knowledge that they were born a dude.

I want this.

8348037_600x738.jpg

This...not so much.

intersex.png

Although I must admit, that's the most perfectly formed pair of gonads I've seen on a hermaphrodite without looking extremely manly. He must have shaved and gone on a strict diet. I'd say hermaphrodites even that close to my ideal have to be 1:1 million.

vic-intersex.jpg