You prefer younger sister or younger brother ?

Which will your prefer  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which will your prefer

• Younger Brother
    • Younger Sister
    • Either, will do

To all the Eroger and gamer, this is a question for you guys.

If whereby, you start playing a new game(RPG), and the story of your main character will involve a younger siblings, that you need to protect.

Will you wish that the younger siblings is boy or girl ?:cool:

Note:

-Plz vote and tell me you are female or male, and what your choice....

-If you can plz tell reason also...

Younger sister.... Because I guess It'll be nice to have a cute little clingy brat following you around...

I'm the youngest in my family but I'm well liked by my nephews and nieces.. And I like to spoil them and take care of them... But a little sister would be better since I can pester/spoil her more..

younger sister.... I like hearing Onii Chan....... I normally don't like cute stuff but some VN have the younger sister set-up on lock

But only if they are not blood related......... Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-.......HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

.... Half related.......still just as wrong (But she was cute)

Please just use anything, to kinda warn people that you spoil -__-

I think the majority of users here are male, and thus will gravitate to a sister. I personally chose that choice, excluding a neither option, because a quiet, shy girl can really get the white knight emotions going strong. At the same time, there are sisters in VN's like Chinami that I just want to strangle. So I think it really comes down to the personality of said sister.

As a male protecting a younger brother seems a bit off... I suppose this is cultural with the whole idea of men needing to stick up for themselves and such. Plus younger brothers tend to be more annoying to a male MC than anything else.

I think the majority of users here are male, and thus will gravitate to a sister. I personally chose that choice, excluding a neither option, because a quiet, shy girl can really get the white knight emotions going strong. At the same time, there are sisters in VN's like Chinami that I just want to strangle. So I think it really comes down to the personality of said sister.

As a male protecting a younger brother seems a bit off... I suppose this is cultural with the whole idea of men needing to stick up for themselves and such. Plus younger brothers tend to be more annoying to a male MC than anything else.

Totally on the same boot here.

That is why i also want to know, whether your guys are male or female.

After all in "My girlfriend is the President", Qoo Little-Little bring out a static, that over 80% of living begin are loli (If i not mistaken)

Yea my bad kind of drop the ball on that on.(sorry)

But if you played the game for even 5 mins you know it's going to happen and that is not even half of her route

Yeah, not too big of a deal, though that is not really what bothers me.

Wanted to find out wether they are related or not by myself.

Although I don't exactly know what you mean with "half - related" anyway (and I hope you won't tell me now :p)

Edited by Maxar