Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

• childhood friend
    • loli
    • tsundere
    • rival
    • guy who knows everything about you
    • fighter
    • Sport girl
    • shy girl
    • arrogant girl
    • silent girl

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm generally not a fan of imoutos and childhood friends, as well as shy and submissive characters. But any type of character can be well-written and fun, so there's always a bunch of exceptions to the rule. Male side characters in VNs don't bother me at all. Heck, I've got one as my avatar.

I'm generally not a fan of imoutos and childhood friends, as well as shy and submissive characters. But any type of character can be well-written and fun, so there's always a bunch of exceptions to the rule. Male side characters in VNs don't bother me at all. Heck, I've got one as my avatar.

I understand why you would have problems with Imoutos and shy-submissive characters...but Childhood friends are my fav's :(

I prefer them to be Dere Dere since ive always wanted a childhood friend like that =/

That is almost next to impossible in real life.Even if you have a childhood friend,dere dere is really rare.

For me, conquering a childhood friend who is not dere dere is the best .That feeling when two childhood friends suddenly become a lover is awesome.

And therefore,I want to conquer Kotori from rewrite very much.I heard that she is not conquerable for the first play-through,is that true ?

OMG,so kotori is the last heroine. Oh~~~NOOOOO. I want Kotori .

...wat? I didn't say anything about her being the last heroine. All heroine routes are playable from the start. If you finished all of them then Moon will be unlocked and after finishing Moon you're able to play Terra. This means that you can play her route at first.

...wat? I didn't say anything about her being the last heroine. All heroine routes are playable from the start. If you finished all of them then Moon will be unlocked and after finishing Moon you're able to play Terra. This means that you can play her route at first.

Oh I see,I think I mistaken your post.

i hate people like the protagonist in to aru no index(a anime). Or just anyone who is oblivious to their surroundings and just really dimwitted(with the whole vn being a serious type, i can't deal with these protagonists)

Edited by pramit
i hate people like the protagonist in to aru no index(a anime).

Why? Kamijou is a real bad-ass when come to fighting and he is not that oblivious as other harem protagonist(infinite stratos etc).

EDIT:In fact,Kamijou is recognized as one of the awesome protag,because he is not indecisive as many other action-anime protagonist.(hitman reborn,accel world etc)

Edited by phantasm
Why? Kamijou is a real bad-ass when come to fighting and he is not that oblivious as other harem protagonist(infinite stratos etc).

EDIT:In fact,Kamijou is recognized as one of the awesome protag,because he is not indecisive as many other action-anime protagonist.(hitman reborn,accel world etc)

well, to me it seems like he's always spaced out, is invincible in fights, and makes the whole story predictable. I find to aru railgun much more enjoyable than index. He seems oblivious to everyone's feelings(especially biribiri) and acts like the cool guy, and you can be sure that he will see a naked girl or two every episode. He's like invinsible emiya shirou without the background. Note that i have only watched the anime

well, to me it seems like he's always spaced out, is invincible in fights, and makes the whole story predictable.

[spoiler=Toaru light novel]He loses multiples time in the LN

EDIT:Sorry about previous two posts,especially to Gerard.My internet dies so it takes me a while to edit the post~~ :)

Edited by phantasm

Most annoying by far is the bitch for females the one who does not but complain and talk shit and for males the pussy that acts tough (ex:Shinji for Fate/stay) they piss me off the most and they are only there to be annoying 99% of time, I'm sure Aisha was in Koihime just to be annoying

Edited by Stàr