Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which group of characters do you hate most in Eroge?

• childhood friend
    • loli
    • tsundere
    • rival
    • guy who knows everything about you
    • fighter
    • Sport girl
    • shy girl
    • arrogant girl
    • silent girl

Just want to know which group of characters you hate most in Eroge.

I hate childhood friends with their annoying behavior to wake you up in the morning, making your lunch, etc.

But if someone want to make this service for me then go ahead.

Edited by Masao
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually don't hate any group of characters. Ain't I open-minded? Well not really because I'm sure annoyed by specific character traits. For example lolis. I don't dislike them for being lolis but their childish and energetic behaviour makes me @&%§$!?#...not my cup of tea. I just can't bring myself to like someone who stands every morning in front of me, moving the arms like a bird and shouting in a 120db voice : OHAIYO ONEMANARMY~~! This also means that there are some awesome lolis out there, so I wouldn't call myself a pure loli hater, they just tend to annoy me. Are there some more things which I can't stand? Sure thing. Big boobs for example, they just turn me off. Udders, that's how I call them. I also dislike 50% of tsundere. They can be cute, especially after their change, but some of them are just too fuckin pugnacious. One wrong word and you're a dead fish. That's it. As for male characters, the rival guy. Some of them are just way too crappy.

Edited by OneManArmy

hmm.. i totally agree with u with the "udders".......and lolis........ye , in eroge i cant say i like lolis with childish behaviours , im more into lolis with tsundere , kuudere or special personalities , childish ones r just... kids......tsunderes r good , depends on the level of "tsun" . (somehow i think u were refering to chinami though..)

Characters that can't think and do anything for themselves and will completely rely on someone, whether on the main protagonist or on someone else. Touka (Sharin no Kuni) was okay, didn't annoy me much but there are others that made my blood boil and I just wanted to slap their face. I also hate characters who gets too affectionate towards a character, and will put it on themselves to help that certain character, but without caring for other characters' feelings, cant think of one right now, the closest I can think of is Kosame (Hoshizora no Memoria *spoiler) and how she attacked mare because of Setsuna/Komomo, and at the end she was a total crybaby when Komomo step in.

Edited by RJei

I usually dislike modern tsunderes. It usually isn't done very well and isn't my cup of tea. Modern meaning their personality keeps shifting from hostile to lovestruck... bitches like that just seem psycho....as opposed to the "classic" tsundere which is a change over a gradual period of time. Not a big fan of lolis either. I like a good loli when its done right but again, it isn't really my cup of tea.

Edited by desi
Just want to know which group of characters you hate most in Eroge.

I hate childhood friends with their annoying behavior to wake you up in the morning, making your lunch, etc.

But if someone want to make this service for me then go ahead.

Is this payback for the childhood's friends victory over the lolicon clubs in the "what is your favourite heroine type thread"?

Seems like your plan is failing cause the lolicons are taking the lead.... and not for the better.

CH friends unite!

I don't really hate any particular group (that would be silly after all, like hating a genre based on a few movies). But "arrogant" girls annoy me the most. They really get under my skin sometimes depending on how they are written, and many times I find them to be written either so poorly or one sided that it is hard for me to enjoy them.

rivals: I don't like them only because most people use that old worn out formula from the 60's.

I can beat you + losing= sadness, Sadness+self loathing=Motivational Speech, Motivational Speech + Drive= Victory of some sort.

It's even worse when you playing and the rival is going for the same love interest

The time will come...

It is due.

My only rival is my left hand.

Good stuff

i cant believe kosame is getting hated.............

Cause people are hatin on my lovely Chinami.

(my love for her is beyond comprehension)

CH friends unite!

Only sister lovers can unite and form Voltron...and take on all...and a bunch of other stuff I said.