Favorite Fighting Game?

What is your Favorite Fighting game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fighting game?

wait... the one you have... do you have 2 EXEs??? MBAA.exe and MBAA-3.exe??? I have a solution for you...

I got rid of it a while ago since I couldnt play it on my PC so idk

Ill redownload and see what it says

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My xbox controller has software built in that configs it to whatever game im playing :3

I see... ok... and once you finished downloading the one I gave you...

Play it using "MBAA-3.exe"... NOT the "MBAA.exe", but don't delete it...

why DBZ not in this???? xD

i never get tired of DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi!! also KR Climax Heroes and Ultraman FE3!!

the games i have not played in the are only SkullGirls(whats that?), Melty Blood and Mortal Kombat.

KoF and Tekken were fun back when i was a kid. xD

BlazBlue...i find it hard to play, Guilty Gear was fun!!! spam combo!!!

Arcana Heart o___q. SoulCalibur was enjoyable.

why DBZ not in this???? xD

i never get tired of DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi!! also KR Climax Heroes and Ultraman FE3!!

the games i have not played in the are only SkullGirls(whats that?), Melty Blood and Mortal Kombat.

KoF and Tekken were fun back when i was a kid. xD

BlazBlue...i find it hard to play, Guilty Gear was fun!!! spam combo!!!

Arcana Heart o___q. SoulCalibur was enjoyable.

Melty Blood is for Tsukihime fans... Its considered the 3rd continuation of tsukihime...

Tsukihime--->Kagetsu Tohya--->Melty Blood

Well Hunter and the rest of you, if you would have payed attention to the original post you would see that I said to tell us about ones that I couldnt fit, so blah. And I wanted to know if anyone else is excited about Phantom Breaker coming out on the 14th? I don think its going to get delayed for a seventh time so happy thoughts!!!

542563.jpg

This is the whole reason I want it ^-^

Well Hunter and the rest of you, if you would have payed attention to the original post you would see that I said to tell us about ones that I couldnt fit, so blah. And I wanted to know if anyone else is excited about Phantom Breaker coming out on the 14th? I don think its going to get delayed for a seventh time so happy thoughts!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3956[/ATTACH]

This is the whole reason I want it ^-^

hoho... rimi's blades are the best!!!

Where is Vampire Savior (Drakstalkers 3)? Where is Marvel vs. Capcom (2)?

Not nice... And I thought that maybe I'll finally have a chance to select one of my fav games ever...

http://www.retrocpu.com/mame/images/roms/v/vampire_savior_the_lord_of_vampire_japan_970519.png

Edited by kolo
Blazblue ofc. Too bad Rachel and Noel got underpowered in Continuum Shift. I think extend should be better.

I also play Streetfighter X Tekken.

[video=youtube;TJN_k3-5ySU]

They made Noel to noob friendly in Extend so I dont even touch her anymore

What is your Favorite Fighting game?

Real life; difficulty hard. On a serious note, I never played any fighting games because I'm too dumb to handle a controller. Well and playing those games with your keyboard sucks pretty hard. So yeah, real life it is.

Well I am a big soulcalibur fan but I have played a little bit of BlazBlue and I am thinking on buying it. It has that anime touch,nice controls and awesome tournament feel and It seems to have a story line (IN A FIGHTING GAME? NO WAY!) and from what i heard which is from one guy at school the story aint half bad so Il look into it one more time (might pick it up for ps3 unless you guys play it for another system)

Well I am a big soulcalibur fan but I have played a little bit of BlazBlue and I am thinking on buying it. It has that anime touch,nice controls and awesome tournament feel and It seems to have a story line (IN A FIGHTING GAME? NO WAY!) and from what i heard which is from one guy at school the story aint half bad so Il look into it one more time (might pick it up for ps3 unless you guys play it for another system)

For starters, congrats on actually playing a bit of BlazBlue it is a blessing from god. Second it has a VERY good story, and Arc System Works is still adding to it. I personally play on Xbox (xbox ftw right? loljk)

Dang those time loops makes my head spin, reminds me of Little Busters! On a side note: Story mode plays like a Visual Novel with different routes. The only difference is you get to choose the ending by either winning or losing in battle. Plus there's no H-scene either >.

Dang those time loops makes my head spin, reminds me of Little Busters! On a side note: Story mode plays like a Visual Novel with different routes. The only difference is you get to choose the ending by either winning or losing in battle. Plus there's no H-scene either >.

To add to that side not, Nitro+ actually made all the new story modes that they added in BlazBlue EXTEND.

Ohh Arc System Works made the game? I know the new persona 4 arena is made by them and it looks great. As for the story you guys are making it sound pretty cool and I think I will pick this up again (only rented it for a bit last time) and I heard there was a sequel so Il look into that as well