A Few Animes Which You May Like

So in the last few months a few of my long loved animes have been ending ( Shakugan No Shana probably my fav ) I was looking into more anime and I've found a few newish ones of all sorts, Not sure if you know about them or not but I really enjoy some of these so I thought I would share them.

Acchi Kocchi: Cute, Innocent and Funny. Acchi Kocchi (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Plus I just love Tsumiki :D

Acchi_Kocchi_PV1.jpg

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu : Pretty funny considering how the main guy always gets misinterpreted :D

Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

C3 ( CubexCursedxCurious ) : I'm really not a fan of Harem, but this is by far my most favorite.

Anime Spotlight: C³ -Cube x Cursed x Curious- - Anime News Network:UK

Deadman Wonderland : Storyline could use a little work but it had just the right amount of Gore.

Deadman Wonderland (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Inu x Boku SS : Amazing anime, His devotion to her made me laugh every time.

Inu x Boku SS - Anime News Network:UK

Jormungand : Not usually into the kind of anime but this one seems pretty interesting so far.

Jormungand (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Darker then Black : Storyline was amazing, A shame that it didn't get a 3rd season as it seemed like it would.

Darker than Black (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Hope this helps some people, Plus feel free to criticize me for having a bad taste in anime or something I don't care :D

Edited by Dubs
So in the last few months a few of my long loved animes have been ending ( Shakugan No Shana probably my fav ) I was looking into more anime and I've found a few newish ones of all sorts, Not sure if you know about them or not but I really enjoy some of these so I thought I would share them.

Acchi Kocchi: Cute, Innocent and Funny. Acchi Kocchi (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Plus I just love Tsumiki :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2886[/ATTACH]

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu : Pretty funny considering how the main guy always gets misinterpreted :D

Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

C3 ( CubexCursedxCurious ) : I'm really not a fan of Harem, but this is by far my most favorite.

Anime Spotlight: C³ -Cube x Cursed x Curious- - Anime News Network:UK

Deadman Wonderland : Storyline could use a little work but it had just the right amount of Gore.

Inu x Boku SS : Amazing anime, His devotion to her made me laugh every time.

Jormungand : Not usually into the kind of anime but this one seems pretty interesting so far.

Jormungand (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Darker then Black : Storyline was amazing, A shame that it didn't get a 3rd season as it seemed like it would.

Darker than Black (TV) - Anime News Network:UK

Hope this helps some people, Plus feel free to criticize me for having a bad taste in anime or something I don't care :D

already watched darker than black, baka to test to shokanjuu, and C3 (CubexCurseXCurious)...

still waiting for acchi kocchi to finish a season before watching it...