I'm pretty sure Kitsune Udon is edible but not firefox.

Firefox Definition (according to searchsoa.techtarget.com):

Firefox is a Web browser that is smaller, faster, and in some ways more secure than the Mozilla browser from which much of its code was originally derived. Compared to Internet Explorer, the most popular Web browser, Firefox gives users a cleaner interface and faster download speeds.

In other words, it's inedible.

what a genius!!! :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure you dont know any??? Our "balot" is considered exotic to other countries you know...

What I mean is that I don't know any exotic food that is basically unknown for you. Balut is a pretty common food here in the Philippines so I don't need to mention that one.

What I mean is that I don't know any exotic food that is basically unknown for you. Balut is a pretty common food here in the Philippines so I don't need to mention that one.

Yeah... I really like seeing foreign guests taking part into our tradition for visitors...

making them eat "that" egg...

most of them vomit... :D

On the topic of FireFox, I usually have about 40 tabs open. It's a really bad habit.

On the topic of food, I was served an utterly disgusting croque-monsieur yesterday. German budget supermarkets in the Netherlands fail at French foods.

They even used balut in Fear Factor as one of the challenges... Even The Amazing Race Asia used eating balut as a task in their competition.

they used it in The Amazing Race?!?!?! I never saw that episode!!!

they used it in The Amazing Race?!?!?! I never saw that episode!!!

Well, they made it as a task when they visited the Philippines before. I don't remember which season it is but I do remember that one of the finalists in that season were from the Philippines. Too bad they lost though...

On the topic of FireFox, I usually have about 40 tabs open. It's a really bad habit.

On the topic of food, I was served an utterly disgusting croque-monsieur yesterday. German budget supermarkets in the Netherlands fail at French foods.

40 tabs?!?!?! wow... that's a lot... I only remember having 8 tabs at most...

And Ray, yeah, it really is too bad