Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

No one made a thread for this anime yet, so here it is! I hope that Kami and me are not the only ones watching this show :

Anyways, for anyone that likes random and hyper comedy with some fanservice, this is the show for you this season. Nyaruko is totally crazy and hilarious, you can never tell what she may do or say...but you can bet that it will be something insanely funny. Cthuko is epic win as well. Any thoughts about the show, from people that watched some of the episodes already?

I'll leave this here - Haiyore! Nyaruko Kissing - YouTube :>

Wanted to start watching this, got to the first episode and figured out I probably wouldn't get a thing about the storyline as I didn't like the 5 - 10 Minute long episodes in the seasons they'd done before.

This is in the lowest tier of most entertaining ongoing anime out of the nine I'm keeping up with. Better than Shining Hearts which is my least favorite, but this is still second-to-worst. I'll finish it, but it's not that great, although it's 100x better than the flash tv specials that aired before the series. If it wasn't for when Nyarko and Cthuko are "fighting," I'd drop it. =/

Lol, I was waiting for someone to make a Nyarko thread :)

With that said, I absolutely love Nyarlathotep (I'm surprise I was able to remember her long name)

This and Kore wa are hilarious, both fantastic animes :D

• 3 weeks later...

Man, these japanese folks.

Either they make the MC too stupid to date one of a bunch of girls (mostly five or more) that are throwing themselves at him or just plain "I don't want to date girls" attitude. Still good anime tough.

well, i mean, one of the ppl that like the MC is a trap...freaking tricked me...anyways...

Its no fun when u don't understand the different references, most of the joy i get is from when i actually no what they are referencing :p

They are not girls, they are monsters, aliens, The Old Ones. Would you date someone who originally has gargoyle, tentacles and gremlins literally spewing from its soul.

Nyaruko is a shapeshifter BTW. Later on the light novel she said that she had thought long and hard what Mahiro would like and she chose to transform into her current form.

They are not girls, they are monsters, aliens, The Old Ones. Would you date someone who originally has gargoyle, tentacles and gremlins literally spewing from its soul.

Nyaruko is a shapeshifter BTW. Later on the light novel she said that she had thought long and hard what Mahiro would like and she chose to transform into her current form.

Looks can really be deceiving... :D