16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rea Sanka - I've no idea who she is but she looks hot. So yeah, I'll vote for her.

Sankarea (さんかれあ?) is a romantic comedy manga written and illustrated by Mitsuru Hattori about a deceased girl who becomes a zombie. It is published in Japan by Kodansha. The manga has been serialized in Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine since December 2009, with five complete volumes released as of 9 February 2012. A television anime adaptation by Studio Deen began airing in Japan on April 5, 2012.

;) The anime is airing this season, and I've been reading the manga for a while now. It has quite the different vibe about the story, and a good amount of ecchiness in it. You should check it out, you might like it.

Looks like this may be a close one.

I'm not even sure I know who the maid girl is. I want to say I've seen her around the net in ecchi and hentai, but I don't think I've ever actually watched a full series with her in it.

Wonder if Lucy didn't get the votes because she's on such an older anime compared to the others.