Grand Finals  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

Yeah, all of the Majikoi characters are lovable. (Though I really wanted a route for that weird girl who liked mushrooms, forgotten her name).

if you talk about yuki..

she's inly available in Majikoi S..

although i agree she's really cute~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for that. I'll never play any partial translated games again, did that back then with 11eyes...and it's still not translated...

11 eyes have been stall for a long time..

but at least you do a rapid progress with Majikoi....

u know , i played majikoi and i like wanko , miyako the best . wanko's route is the best "so far " though im not happy with the ending , i might give spoilers so i will stop.

i know why you like wanko..

after all...she's the love of the family(thats all i'll say..)

but if you read carefully...

each and every majikoi character are carefully told the story~

Makise Kurisu is now in the lead.

By the way, is Majikoi still being translated?

it's on the way..

last time i look...

Miyako was alread 25% translated into her route..

she's the last main heroine in translation..

although there's chika and mayo~

Since I've seen a lot of good comments about Majikoi, I thought that I would put it next to the list just after I finish Clannad.

trust me..

oh...

its nicer if you start the same way as the translator translate the script..

Mayucchi>Chris>Momoyo>Wanko

this how far the translation goes..that is if you dont mind stuck halfway in Miyako's route...

this is done to gave you maximum info about Majikoi's world...

you'll just love them more and more~

oh Umeko sensei is kinda cute although you only unlock side heroine after a certain amount of route are completed..

trust me..

oh...

its nicer if you start the same way as the translator translate the script..

Mayucchi>Chris>Momoyo>Wanko

this how far the translation goes..that is if you dont mind stuck halfway in Miyako's route...

this is done to gave you maximum info about Majikoi's world...

you'll just love them more and more~

oh Umeko sensei is kinda cute although you only unlock side heroine after a certain amount of route are completed..

Alright, I'll keep that in mind then.

Makise Kurisu has successfully won the elimination phase and will be moving on now to the next round.

The second nomination phase has now begun.

no..

mayucchi...

T.T

never mind..

you all dont understand how lovely she is..

komomo&kosame pairing...

there's no way im gonna split them apart..

after all..

i want 3P like what kosame suggested~453333.jpg

no..

mayucchi...

T.T

never mind..

komomo&kosame pairing...

after all..

i want 3P like what kosame suggested~[ATTACH=CONFIG]3371[/ATTACH]

there's a 3P scene in hoshizora *smile*

no..

mayucchi...

T.T

never mind..

komomo&kosame pairing...

after all..

i want 3P like what kosame suggested~[ATTACH=CONFIG]3371[/ATTACH]

Okay, so where did those two come from? Also, I recommend you choose one first for the second phase and then pick the other one for the third phase. Only one can survive elimination afterwards after all... There would be a chance for those two to be together once the preliminary round is finished if this was done.

Okay, so where did those two come from? Also, I recommend you choose one first for the second phase and then pick the other one for the third phase. Only one can survive elimination afterwards after all... There would be a chance for those two to be together once the preliminary round is finished if this was done.

dude..

did you play hoshinemo or not????

i cant...

because my komomo..

nobody will vote for her..

T.T

Edited by ultimecea
No, not really. However, I can see two beautiful girls in your picture that got me interested with what their story was.

you really haven play hoshinemo??

ok..

Komomo first..

after all..

if komomo din makeit..

i wont vote kosame

hmm, this is interesting but a bit disorganized. The nomination system seems a bit flawed, and there are SO many 2d girls who will be left out because of it. As it stands now I barely recognize any of the names listed here, and see little of the big VN names. (type moon games, G-senjou no Maou, Clannad, Rance, etc) There are newer but popular choices as well like Kamidori or Katawa.

I think what I would have to do is take a polling from one media(I'd suggest VN's for this forum, since adding in anime, manga, and everything else just makes the numbers a bit overwhelming.) and then pick a handful of the main characters from each, and shuffle up the listing until I had a good tournament bracket. Then vote and move into closer brackets until you get to the final best of whatever date/genre/media thing.

Either way my random musings aren't exactly productive here. So I shall take them elsewhere. Good luck with things though. I may try my own tournament like this in the future.

hmm, this is interesting but a bit disorganized. The nomination system seems a bit flawed, and there are SO many 2d girls who will be left out because of it. As it stands now I barely recognize any of the names listed here, and see little of the big VN names. (type moon games, G-senjou no Maou, Clannad, Rance, etc) There are newer but popular choices as well like Kamidori or Katawa.

I think what I would have to do is take a polling from one media(I'd suggest VN's for this forum, since adding in anime, manga, and everything else just makes the numbers a bit overwhelming.) and then pick a handful of the main characters from each, and shuffle up the listing until I had a good tournament bracket. Then vote and move into closer brackets until you get to the final best of whatever date/genre/media thing.

Either way my random musings aren't exactly productive here. So I shall take them elsewhere. Good luck with things though. I may try my own tournament like this in the future.

actually..

its depends on one's favoritism to choose the character the like..

i know that there's lots of 2D girls that are avaiable out there with their own preference..

but to the amount of participants and entry...

thats all you can get now..

nevertheless...

there's plenty of entry per week or so~

That tournament bracket you are talking about would be applied during the next round (quarterfinals). It's true that it would be much easier for the members to choose who they will nominate if I limit it only to a specific genre but I would like to see how it will go if I generalize it.