Grand Finals  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

I just came up with a good idea that I thought would be interesting for you guys as well. This is just for fun though so no prizes to be given away to the winners XD. Well, here goes...

Instructions:

1. Introduce one tsundere 2D girl from any genre (anime, manga, visual novel, games, etc). The girl that you choose would be included in the elimination round for the next day.

2. After the introduction phase is complete for the day, the elimination phase would be held the next day after that.

3. In the elimination phase, only one girl would be chosen to advance into the next round.

In other words, it's like this: 1st day: Introduction phase 2nd day: Elimination phase to choose the first one to go to the next round 3rd day: Introduction phase 4th day: Elimination phase to choose the second one to go to the next round.

4. In the succeeding introduction phases, girls who were introduced before but didn't qualify for the next round are not allowed to enter the competition again (not until the game restarts that is).

5. Champions from previous seasons are not allowed to be nominated anymore to give chance to other girls as well.

6. Only a maximum of 5 girls could be nominated for every nomination phase (due to lack of voters). In accordance to this,

the nominations would be chosen by the "first come, first serve" basis.

7. Once a member casts his vote, he/she is not allowed to change it anymore. The voting here is absolute. In other words, think carefully before you vote.

For this preliminary, the competition continues until 8 girls have been chosen to advance to the next round.

Alright let us begin the competition.

Past Champions:

Saber.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpg78211.jpg

[Current Status of Competition]

~~~Season 5 Coming Up Soon~~~

Edited by Ray Asakura
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manga: athena tennousu , hinagiku

pixiv : ancer (google mishima Kurone)

eroge: Yume , kureha sumiyoshi , mare , sora , puchin

light novel : misaka mikoto

actually , there r many more but im sure many people here wont know so we should pick popular 2D girls only.

that's a shame.................... then athena tennosu , she's the best heroine in manga history

can we change to each LN , eroge , manga etc - introduce 1 girl?

in each section , we choose 1 best girl and in the end all girls chosen from each LN , eroge , manga will compete , how about this?

Edited by Kamidori

Some people may think : This is the perfect thread for that mashiro sucker called OneManArmy. But you know what? Fuck this! I won't nominate mashiro for this competition. I mean what would I gain from her victory or defeat? Nothing. It wouldn't change my feelings for her at all. That's the reason why I, fuckin OneManArmy won't participate in this competition. It makes no sense to compare people/animals/heroines anyway.

I'm feeling so unbelievable good, fuck yeah!

Some people may think : This is the perfect thread for that mashiro sucker called OneManArmy. But you know what? Fuck this! I won't nominate mashiro for this competition. I mean what would I gain from her victory or defeat? Nothing. It wouldn't change my feelings for her at all. That's the reason why I, fuckin OneManArmy won't participate in this competition. It makes no sense to compare people/animals/heroines anyway.

I'm feeling so unbelievable good, fuck yeah!

We're not comparing, we're fighting!

I know Momoyo is better than your Mashiro, but that's only because I like different qualities than you in my 2D waifus.

We're not comparing, we're fighting!

Wow that's even worse than comparing.

because I like different qualities than you in my 2D waifus.

And that's the reason why such threads are useless. Everyone has different tastes anyway.

Ain't I a bad sport?

can we change to each LN , eroge , manga etc - introduce 1 girl?

in each section , we choose 1 best girl and in the end all girls chosen from each LN , eroge , manga will compete , how about this?

I would like to generalized it instead. Sorry about that.

I would suggest a trap but...How about Makise Kurisu from the VN/Anime Steins;Gate if theres no problem...Im doing this correct right?

i like her too...

nice choice..

i have dilema when choosing among her and a few~