16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, poor Hanako. Usually I'd be all for supporting her, but the way her plot line ended up didn't seem to have as much depth as I would have liked. And of course she's up against Rin of all people.

XD

Time for a Rin Fan image dump. Enjoy:

rin_by_akihikohex-d3h74fz.pngHere_Without_You_by_Sakasagami.jpgredlingere.jpgtohsaka_rin___the_start__by_ex14dsilent-d3myttg.jpgdark_shadows_by_babypingu-d4ly2br.jpgbeaversdigest.net_1507.jpg4835d56c475cff8be333d60c68a9b145_bp.jpg3396173827_d2524ddd0e.jpgRin_tohsaka_Fate_Wallpaper_jpv1n.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/313/2/0/rolling_rin_by_xemantha-d4fnfb5.gif

hmm, poor Hanako. Usually I'd be all for supporting her, but the way her plot line ended up didn't seem to have as much depth as I would have liked. And of course she's up against Rin of all people.

XD

Time for a Rin Fan image dump. Enjoy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4843[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4852[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4853[/ATTACH]

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/313/2/0/rolling_rin_by_xemantha-d4fnfb5.gif

*sees GIF of Rin trying to use Blu-Ray player* DAT IS GOIN IN MAH SIG BRO!

Yo haika. Lilly told me that you can fuck off, nobody betrays her best friend.

Yeah... except that Hanako is strong enough she doesn't need support and all that. Kinda the whole point of her route. :p and Why I didn't like it to an extent.

Also, you act like Lilly would actually say something like that. XD

hmm... caren ortensia from Fate/hollow ataraxia

http://b.imagehost.org/0331/FHA_2.jpg

wow... I've wanted someone to nominate her but I think only those who's familiar with F/HA and carnival phantasm will know her and vote for her...

wow... I've wanted someone to nominate her but I think only those who's familiar with F/HA and carnival phantasm will know her and vote for her...

Seems like it... I finished F/ha recently and I've fallen in love with her because her personality is very much like an older, more mature version of Rin Tohsaka she's also a bit like Kotomine Kirei, and I also liked him...

Seems like it... I finished F/ha recently and I've fallen in love with her because her personality is very much like an older, more mature version of Rin Tohsaka she's also a bit like Kotomine Kirei, and I also liked him...

not just a bit... she is almost like kotomine... ^^

Carnival Phantasm EX Season.avi_snapshot_08.15_[2012.07.17_02.26.44].jpg

EDIT

also this one...

Carnival Phantasm EX Season.avi_snapshot_06.47_[2012.07.17_02.35.35].jpg

Edited by VNHunter