After watching the first five episodes of Acchi Kocchi, my stomach was literally hurting because of too much laughter. I'm really interested in this anime so I want to share it with you guys as well (in the first place, it was Dubnubnub that showed me this anime so I am going to help him share it to the others as well with this thread. Thanks my friend).

Also, here are its main characters:

http://www.seaslugteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/acchi-kocchi.jpg?9d7bd4

Please feel free to post your thoughts about this anime into this thread. Even though the anime is incomplete right now because it just came out, I'm pretty sure that the first five episodes is enough to state your first impressions with this anime.

OMG

YOU

STOLE

MY

THREAD

IDEA.

I hate you. :D

On topic though I literally love this Anime, For once a nice and clean innocent Romance but at the same time is has it's dirty sides ( As does everything that is Japanese ), I can't wait to see if Miniwa actually does confess to Io as it would be perfect.

OMG

YOU

STOLE

MY

THREAD

IDEA.

On topic though I literally love this Anime, For once a nice and clean innocent Romance but at the same time is has it's dirty sides ( As does everything that is Japanese ), I can't wait to see if Miniwa actually does confess to Io as it would be perfect.

hahaha... too late man...

hahaha... too late man...

I kept putting it off as I didn't think many watched it so I was gonna wait till further in to the season till I made a thread but meh.

Plus this Anime has alot of cute & funny points about it as well..

http://i.minus.com/isqGSZauEWZqz.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibQ1qkkYH1xj7.gif

http://i.minus.com/iCoYxWZQdD4sg.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibtYgv7xnUsiRh.gif

I'm watching it as well. I really picked up way too much shows this season :/

Anyways, it's an "ok" show, but it's getting kinda old watching those 2 idiots not understand anything (about how they feel about each other). I guess these kinds of shows are like that and it won't change any time soon. I'll probably end up giving this show a 6/10.

Edited by killerinsidee
OMG

YOU

STOLE

MY

THREAD

IDEA.

Sorry, I just can't find a thread of its own in the Anime Lobby and I decided to create one myself.

I also love this anime. I knew Dubnubnub did too from his sig ;)

Ep 6 ending made it look like something was going to happen next episode :o maybe it's some well needed plot change :D

Not very likely. I haven't watched ep 6 yet, but they can't really change the relationship between Io and Tsumiki, since the whole point of the show is to have funny things happen because of this misunderstanding. Also, it's based on a comedy 4-koma. Those aren't really known for having dynamic characters and plots.

I just realized maybe you weren't talking about their relationship, but whatever. I don't watch this show expecting anything other than lots of laughter, which I always get.

I also love this anime. I knew Dubnubnub did too from his sig ;)

Not very likely. I haven't watched ep 6 yet, but they can't really change the relationship between Io and Tsumiki, since the whole point of the show is to have funny things happen because of this misunderstanding. Also, it's based on a comedy 4-koma. Those aren't really known for having dynamic characters and plots.

I just realized maybe you weren't talking about their relationship, but whatever. I don't watch this show expecting anything other than lots of laughter, which I always get.

I wasn't on majorly about their relationship, But the ending to it and what they're planning to do, It may leave it open for some Fanservice ( Which I sure as hell hope not ) or it may leave them to get closer on the trip.

Indeed I do watch it majorly for the comedy as well, But I wouldn't mind if at the end of the Anime that they became a couple or something, Even if they didn't become one I still love this Anime regardless.

I wasn't on majorly about their relationship, But the ending to it and what they're planning to do, It may leave it open for some Fanservice ( Which I sure as hell hope not ) or it may leave them to get closer on the trip.

Indeed I do watch it majorly for the comedy as well, But I wouldn't mind if at the end of the Anime that they became a couple or something, Even if they didn't become one I still love this Anime regardless.

Yeah, it might be the obligatory service episode; they'll probably be at an onsen or something.

I also would like if there was some resolution in their relationship by the end of the show, but I don't know if there will be.

The 7th episode leads me more to think that they will end up in a relationship, they were getting a lot closer on the trip just as I thought they would although I still have my doubts on it, although I can definitely say that this was an enjoyable episode and still makes Acchi Kocchi one of my favorite animes of all time even though it hasn't ended yet.

The 7th episode leads me more to think that they will end up in a relationship, they were getting a lot closer on the trip just as I thought they would although I still have my doubts on it, although I can definitely say that this was an enjoyable episode and still makes Acchi Kocchi one of my favorite animes of all time even though it hasn't ended yet.

These shows usually let you down at the end. They make it look like something will happen, but it never does and at the end their relationship is the same as the beginning. I hope this one won't be like that, but based on experience, it probably will be.

okay... Time to be a good boy and share the blessings...

you can watch here...

Acchi Kocchi Episode 7

That's the same website I use for streaming (but I download most shows).

Also, I'm starting to think I might be pessimistic. What I wrote above and what I wrote in that other topic (OneManArmy's no-fap topic) are both kind of negative-minded.

These shows usually let you down at the end. They make it look like something will happen, but it never does and at the end their relationship is the same as the beginning. I hope this one won't be like that, but based on experience, it probably will be.

That's the same website I use for streaming (but I download most shows).

Also, I'm starting to think I might be pessimistic. What I wrote above and what I wrote in that other topic (OneManArmy's no-fap topic) are both kind of negative-minded.

I don't watch streaming, I only download t from there... and, there is also some advantages of being pessimistic you know... I am one after all, so I know...

Good anime, i heard about it on Doki Fansubs. They said if you like Azumanga Daioh (liked it) or Lucky Star (downloading it) you would like Acchi Kocchi.

I'm hopeing that there will be multiple seasons, since not that many volumes of the manga are out.

I think 6 and 7 came out in the same week for some reason, I'm not sure but it's been available for a while now

They've been coming out once a week. Ep. 6 was the week of May 6; ep. 7 was the week of May 13. Maybe it just took a long time for ep. 6 to be translated, so the subs came out at the same time?

Oh, I didn't check the updates so I only know about episode 7 when I read your posts.

I only knew about it because I checked AnimeFreak's update tracker and it said the 7th ep had been released a day or two after the 6th ep, Something special must of happened for them to release 2 eps in a week.

I only knew about it because I checked AnimeFreak's update tracker and it said the 7th ep had been released a day or two after the 6th ep, Something special must of happened for them to release 2 eps in a week.

They weren't aired in the same week though. They were aired at their regular times, a week apart. That update thing was probably slow announcing ep. 6 or something.