The nickname Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ger dub version of elfen lied and mononoke hime were quite good, the rest is...meh.

Wasn't there a bunch of stuff related to German in that show? Like the episode titles and stuff? Oh, and the title of the show itself. I wonder of they were translating it to German and all the German stuff in the show turned out to be completely wrong (I know the English stuff they put in anime is often wrong). Like that black guy someone posted before was pretty bad, but at least it was an American doing the voice. Most of the time they use Japanese people speaking "English" for those parts. It's awful.

off topic...AGAIN!! y u no stick to the topic???

I'll get us back on topic. My nickname can be "Dan". It's ever-so-slightly shorter than my username, "Dan.". Dan is a nickname to start with, since it's short for Daniel. If anyone wants to give me a better (or worse) nickname, go right ahead.

Wasn't there a bunch of stuff related to German in that show? Like the episode titles and stuff? Oh, and the title of the show itself. I wonder of they were translating it to German and all the German stuff in the show turned out to be completely wrong (I know the English stuff they put in anime is often wrong). Like that black guy someone posted before was pretty bad, but at least it was an American doing the voice. Most of the time they use Japanese people speaking "English" for those parts. It's awful.

If you really want to read/hear fucked up german then play fate/stay night and concentrate on tohsaka's spells. For example : Ein Köper ist ein Körper - A body is a body....really? Thx for telling me tohsaka! Oh here's another one : Mein Atem zerstört alles - My breath destroys everything...puh, please brush your teeth. So yeah, the german there was pretty bad. As for elfenlied, it was actually alright, but there were nothing connected to german besides the title Elfen Lied (Elf Song, they wrote it wrong though, Elfenlied is the right way of writing this word) and the episodes titles (no mistakes there, were also fitting). No wait, the Elfenlied itself (not sure if it appears in the anime) was also into german, it's a poem of Eduard Mörike.

Here's a line out of that poem.

"bei seinem Namen die Nachtigall,

oder Silpelit hätt' ihm gerufen."

This siplelit sounds somehow familiar, doesn't it? So yeah, the author of Elfen Lied loved that poem.

switch... that's only natural... besides, yachi approved it... :D

Who cares if that Yachi (who's that person anyway?) approved it or not? I mean just try to find a single thread on erogegames.com were people didn't go off topic...you will fail for sure.

Oh and he's called bitch, just sayin.

Who cares if that Yachi (who's that person anyway?) approved it or not? I mean just try to find a single thread on erogegames.com were people didn't go off topic...you will fail for sure.

Oh and he's called bitch, just sayin.

Yachi or ruka-chan created this thread... ow, switch got a horrible nickname

Why? It's actually kind of cool. You can always call him bitch-san. And hey that name is definitely fitting, he's always bitching around.

hoho... good thing most people call me VNH or Hunter... not a nickname like that...

I have my pseudonym, and it wouldn't be funny if I give myself a nickname ... (I love to write grammatically incorrect)

How about Meow? :D Dunno why but Masao kind of sounds like Meow in my head although I'm probably saying it wrong.

meow-sao... masao-nyan...

How about Meow? :D Dunno why but Masao kind of sounds like Meow in my head although I'm probably saying it wrong.

I like it~ nyan~

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/176/b/6/Angel_Beats___Yui_Nyan_by_stormcannon1.gif