To tell you the truth guys.. I rather play Diablo II than this...

It would a wall of text to discuss the pros and cons of Diablo 3 tbh. One thing you can't deny is that the game is just damn fun. Problem comes after the initial "zomg this game is fucking awesome" passes. It all depends on how long it take you to get bored of it for that price tag, since that game (like WoW) has no real end. You can "finish" it by killing the last boss, but then you just go back to the start to do it again and again. There's nothing wrong with that, I did the same thing in WoW for 5 years. The way I see Diablo at the moment is similar to 1 instance tier from WoW, by length and amount of content. Only big difference is that nothing will come after you clear this "content tier", unless you count the expansion that will come out in 2 years or so.

Most of the games on very high besides shadows(my card just hates shadows)

Same here, if you're turning the shadows off then everything's perfect...well expect the atmosphere...I mean running through a forest without any shadows is like...shit.

• 5 weeks later...