To fap, or not to fap, that is the question.

One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?

• Yes - I believe in you babe~
    • No - You'll fail after two days!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it that u peasants forget I am the Confucius :rolleyes:

-jeZz I swear u edited Ur post just to mess with me

- and sorry I was thinking about hot doctors

Edited by Nobu
Dungeon is useless against me as I'm unrapable :D

You hear dungeon and you immediately think of rape? Most people would think of torture. I guess this shows just how perverted you are.

Also, by unrapable I guess you mean you want it. You know what they say, "you can't rape the willing"

You hear dungeon and you immediately think of rape? Most people would think of torture. I guess this shows just how perverted you are.

Also, by unrapable I guess you mean you want it. You know what they say, "you can't rape the willing"

Nono, I immediately jumped to that conclusion as it Nobu who was talking about dungeons.

So you actually have a rape dungeon?

It was an inside joke before, but then people built on it and we actually think he now has a rape dungeon, as to why I said Rape when he said Dungeon.

It was an inside joke, people built on it and now he actually has a rape dungeon.

Yup yup, i had some people from the forum come over my basement and literally build one....but im still wondering why Dub built a S&M playroom in my dungeon even though i didnt ask for it...

"Oh what is this?"

(Inscribed in the corner of the playroom) : Please let me come back and use this room, sincerely, and pervertedly, Dub.

Yup yup, i had some people from the forum come over my basement and literally build one....but im still wondering why Dub built a S&M playroom in my dungeon even though i didnt ask for it...

"Oh what is this?"

(Inscribed in the corner of the playroom) : Please let me come back and use this room, sincerely, and pervertedly, Dub.

That part of the room was only meant to unlock under certain circumstances which haven't been fulfilled yet :(, Crappy cheap builders.

It was an inside joke before, but then people built on it and we actually think he now has a rape dungeon, as to why I said Rape when he said Dungeon.

I think you mean it was an inside joke because only the people he kept in his rape dungeon knew about it but then they got out and told everyone else about it.

I think you mean it was an inside joke because only the people he kept in his rape dungeon knew about it but then they got out and told everyone else about it.

I give up trying to tell you what I actually meant, So I'm just gonna agree with you, Yes.

Was the special even me fapping infront of the door? ...well I didn't do that...*cough cough*

And the builder u speak of is suppose to be u

why we need a special scene of you fapping in front the door????

i mean..

after all..

you were fapping every moment as you breath~

I see I see, true true, but I've decided to go on fapping strike as well....after this one :)

Also, why would I need peeping holes, ill be in the room personally :)

Man!!! sometimes, you really amaze me with your thoughts!!!

I see I see, true true, but I've decided to go on fapping strike as well....after this one :)

Also, why would I need peeping holes, ill be in the room personally :)

O.o I think I have normal thoughts, for a pervert

true..

you dont need peeping holes...

plus you like in an open glass house..

futhermore..

you video-ed every moments of you fapping session and upload it to the web..

after all..

thats how people know Nobu~