To fap, or not to fap, that is the question.

One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?

• Yes - I believe in you babe~
    • No - You'll fail after two days!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eight days behind me and I'm currently way too lazy to read through all of those new and "important" comments. Can someone summarize me everything in one sentence? Nah, nevermind. There are some news but don't expect anything awesome. My stomach ache's gone, dunno why but to be honest, I don't care as long as it doesn't come back. I still have a weird feeling in my stomach but that's fine. Oh and I still didn't fap...moment of silence please...but had yesterday a dangerous encounter with a hot 2D picture. Needs some willpower to withstand something like this you know? Oh and I saved the picture as a reward. I'll fap to it after that month lol. Oh and I'm still busy with my job hunt so wish me luck~

Edit : It seems like imageshack dared to remove that awesome picture, oh well, you can find another link at the next page.

Edited by OneManArmy
Eight days behind me and I'm currently way too lazy to read through all of those new and "important" comments. Can someone summarize me everything in one sentence? Nah, nevermind. There are some news but don't expect anything awesome. My stomach ache's gone, dunno why but to be honest, I don't care as long as it doesn't come back. I still have a weird feeling in my stomach but that's fine. Oh and I still didn't fap...moment of silence please...but had yesterday a dangerous encounter with a hot 2D picture. Needs some willpower to withstand something like this you know? Oh and I saved the picture as a reward. I'll fap to it after that month lol. Oh and I'm still busy with my job hunt so wish me luck~

you sure can do it..

after all..

its your reward for getting a decent job~