To fap, or not to fap, that is the question.

One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?

• Yes - I believe in you babe~
    • No - You'll fail after two days!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Never really thought the pinky did that much tbh..

Shut up you damn boaster! But yeah, it's not that hard; as long as you're ignoring sexy stuff this is.

Heh I've not been ignoring anything, Just naturally find it easy to stop for some reason..

Edited by Dubs
Well see it as your secret talent; stopping to fap this is.

Don't worry, he's just some kind of freak. It is much harder for normal people than it is for Dubs. And even harder for perverts.

Sorry Dubs, you're a freak.

Don't worry, he's just some kind of freak. It is much harder for normal people than it is for Dubs. And even harder for perverts.

Sorry Dubs, you're a freak.

Or I've just got a strong will, You're just in denial that my ability to stop fapping instantaneously is the most amazing discovery of 2012. :D

Ninth day and I failed. Sorry guys but I couldn't bear it anymore. I accidently opened an awesome hentai and got an erection, a totally normal thing after all and this wasn't the problem. But then suddenly, my little friend down there began to hurt. Seriously, what the fuck? So yeah, I lost control over myself and did it. Yeah, I fapped! And it felt great! That pain's also gone. But now I'm sitting here, write this comment and I feel so fuckin bad. I mean sure, this is the freakin internet, I could just lie but nah, that's not my way of doing things. I failed, so be it. So sorry guys, I'm ashamed of myself and you're free to blame me. I'm after all just a normal pervert. *sigh*

Well I'll try to reduce the amount of fapping though. Like I said in an earlier comment, two times a day is in my opinion way too much. I'll try to reduce it to two times a week. Dunno if I'll ever try a month without fapping thingy again, probably not. Dammit, my willpower sucks when it comes to fapping. Why is fapping so awesome anyway? Fuck this shit! And I suck!

Ninth day and I failed. Sorry guys but I couldn't bear it anymore. I accidently opened an awesome hentai and got an erection, a totally normal thing after all and this wasn't the problem. But then suddenly, my little friend down there began to hurt. Seriously, what the fuck? So yeah, I lost control over myself and did it. Yeah, I fapped! And it felt great! That pain's also gone. But now I'm sitting here, write this comment and I feel so fuckin bad. I mean sure, this is the freakin internet, I could just lie but nah, that's not my way of doing things. I failed, so be it. So sorry guys, I'm ashamed of myself and you're free to blame me. I'm after all just a normal pervert. *sigh*

Well I'll try to reduce the amount of fapping though. Like I said in an earlier comment, two times a day is in my opinion way too much. I'll try to reduce it to two times a week. Dunno if I'll ever try a month without fapping thingy again, probably not. Dammit, my willpower sucks when it comes to fapping. Why is fapping so awesome anyway? Fuck this shit! And I suck!

Too bad, but nine days isn't that bad, especially if you were just doing it twice a day. And if you can go nine days, then it should be easy to decrease to only twice a week.

I'm after all just a normal pervert. *sigh*

lol - not "just a normal person" - "just a normal pervert"

at least you realize this

really???

i'm on my 7th day now..

i believe its easier to control since i just reading on Amagami now days~

I win then.

And now I shall post it again for my celebratory dance. Have to celebrate me beating OMA.

[video=youtube;gx-NLPH8JeM]

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/kratos2112/Capture-2.jpg

Edited by Dubs
Too bad, but nine days isn't that bad, especially if you were just doing it twice a day.

True and I'm actually somewhat proud of me, at the same time also ashamed though. Actually, I don't know what to think of me. Oh and thanks for comforting me babe~

And if you can go nine days, then it should be easy to decrease to only twice a week.

Well yeah, that's the plan.

Well, at least you increased your testosterone levels by 45.7% for two days

Good stuff, I may become rance!

To fap, Or not to fap, That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of a no fap month,

Or to take hand against a sea of eroge.

Just quoteing Fapspear, Good luck out there Oneman!

I like that poem, I like it so much that you got a like from me. And I'm not giving likes away that easily you know?

To fap, Or not to fap, That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of a no fap month,

Or to take hand against a sea of eroge.

Just quoteing Fapspear, Good luck out there Oneman!

wow... now that's a good one...

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if someone still remembers this thread but due to my exhausting and time consuming job I somehow ended up not faping for two months. So when I did my best to not fap I failed and when I didn't care about it all I was able to do it? What is this blasphemy?