Who is THE most memorable girl for you ?

after playing over a hundred of bishoujo title, i started to get numb with most of the girl. after i done playing them, i most likely unable to remember their full name.

maybe for a native japanese people who played thousands of title will really started to feel like they all look the same. i don't know. i have yet to reach that point.

but i think i started to lose those emotional connection that only a first timer get. i still can laugh or cry but those emotional attachment just don't stay there for long.

i still cry while reading yuka's path in crecendo, or reading da capo if, or even miharu's route. or any other great title.

i do love them (the girls) . but only when i read it.

after i started on a new title, i forget about them, and new feeling arose. it's doesn't last long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But couple of exceptional title have very endearing and memorable girl which that stays in the heart.

it's the whole package really. not just about the personality, but the background story, the setting, the plot, the voice acting, the struggle toward happiness.

we will feel that we talk to a real person, a real girl.

it's the type of girl we wish we could live with, that we secretly wish our girlfriend will become.

maybe even a overall bad vn would include a girl you really like, but that's unlikely

------------------------------------------------------------------

in the end, the all love you, but could you really love all of them?

most memorable character for me:

- Takayashiki Matsuri from kazoku keikaku

- Kuchiko Toko from Kara no Shoujo

- sei (chou shiryuu) from koihime musou

- lily satou from katawa.

because of these girl, i can read the vn over and over again (after a period of break of course).

for example, i never feel like re read saber's path again because i don't have strong emotional attachment to her.

not even the lovely kotori and the whole band of da capo girls.

-------------------------------------------

sorry for the english.

by the way, i had these weird strong feeling towards matsuri, i can't even played other girls path in kazoku keikaku, because i feel like betraying her. it's the only title that for me is so good, i can't complete it. i had it for so long just sitting there, so someday i can read matsuri's story again.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is THE most memorable girl for you ?

My waifu...

Edit : You may wanna hear my reason right?

Why the hell does OneManArmy love Mashiro?

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

Edited by OneManArmy

there's a lot of girls that i fall over heels for them...

but the one that impact me the most still be Tomoyo frrom Clannad...

although other girls Tomoyo like especially tsun-deredere part still make me attract me towards them...

like Komomo&Kosame from Hosizora,,Mayuri from Flyable,,Chris from Majikoi,,,Rin from Period,,Irina from Osananajimi,,Tsukasa&Ai from Amagami,,Misa-chan from Kaichou Maid-sama,,Louise from Zero no Tsukaima,,Sora&Sena from BWTGS,,Chris from Steins;Gate,,Subaru fro MayoCHiki..

and many more..

even Kikyo from Inuyasha(i believe she's more popular than Kagome)

My waifu...

Edit : You may wanna hear my reason right?

Why the hell does OneManArmy love Mashiro?

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

we all know you love mashiro..

thats why we don claim her from you~

I guess it is Miharu for me.

I only read her and that blonde girl's route (forgot her name), and she just totally stuck to me.

And yeah, I don't think that you are really supposed to get so emotionally attached to the characters, that you miss them after the story is over.

It is a talent in itself to create such characters anyway, and I think it is totally fine if there are just one or maybe two who are like that to you.

Look at the avatar bro. Usami Haru. After playing G-senjou no Maou, I pretty much guarantee you won't forget her name.

she's one in my list...

but..

it'll be to long..

and the girl that struck me the most is Tomoyo..

which i believe its one of the best route ever~

Tomoyo Sakagami of CLANNAD - she's seems to be the greatest girl for me...

Shizuku Sango of Kampfer - just can't forget her...

as far as I think, I like girls with the ability to lead and devote themselves deeply into what they do...

even that girl on my avatar can do anything as long as she wanted to do it...

Hmm, this is a tough one. I think for me, most of the Katawa girls have a strong hold. Especially Lilly. There's a reason she's in my signature.

Along with her I think Tohsaka Rin is another strong one in my mind. Beyond that it gets a bit more vague. I have good memories of Riho from Deardrops, but I don't remember her last name, and I think that will probably fade in time. My long term memory isn't as good as I'd like it, and I do forget names easily, especially japanese ones.

The list for me would be far too long lol picking my high lights and they aren't terribly original as at least one post has identical tastes Yuka from Crescendo (and yea I cried too...) Lilly and Hanako from Katawa since they are kind of a package deal of sorts and the bond they have is just adrorable and to be honest KS has nearly replaced crescendo as my all time favorite due to the fact that I'm mildly disabled so the subject matter hit kinda close to home.

Then there is Aeka from Yume Miru Kusuri ...Much like KS the subject matter hit kinda close to home since there was a rather dark part of my life I had in middle school where I was tormented much like she was. I will never forget how I found myself screaming at the screen with a lump in my throat begging it to let me save her from Gaito during the climax on the roof of the school thank god it did or else I woulda had to explain why I just threw the monitor of my computer out a window to my family lol

Hmm, this is a tough one. I think for me, most of the Katawa girls have a strong hold. Especially Lilly. There's a reason she's in my signature.

Along with her I think Tohsaka Rin is another strong one in my mind. Beyond that it gets a bit more vague. I have good memories of Riho from Deardrops, but I don't remember her last name, and I think that will probably fade in time. My long term memory isn't as good as I'd like it, and I do forget names easily, especially japanese ones.

good taste~~~

Tomoyo Sakagami of CLANNAD - she's seems to be the greatest girl for me...

Shizuku Sango of Kampfer - just can't forget her...

as far as I think, I like girls with the ability to lead and devote themselves deeply into what they do...

even that girl on my avatar can do anything as long as she wanted to do it...

ahemm.....

did you just talk bout Tomoyo???

I don't really have one, You guys all talk about people from VN's which I've never played or Animes that I've yet to watch, If I had to choose one it would either be Konata Izumi from Lucky Star ( As the fact she was such a huge Anime/VN/LN fan made me laugh :D ) orrr Mato Kuroi in her BRS form ( Cus she's just bad ass )

Gah! too many to chose from. I'll just go with Beatrice from Umineko because she was the first that popped into my head with her evil cackle. I spent so many hours in Umineko how could I ever forget her?

Honorable mention should go Tohsaka Rin, Arcueid, Rika and Meiya. I still have only played a few VNs however, so hopefully this list will be more refined as time goes on.

There are many, but Kurisu is my number 1. She's mine ultimecea don't you ever forgot that, i'll go to heaven and hell to protect her. I have a fetish for smart & sexy hot tsundere girls in labcoats.

http://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/steinsgate-20-kurisu-stop-cute.jpg

Off limitz ;)

Tomoyo Sakagami, Rin Tohsaka, Otome Asakura

There are a lot more but these are the most memorable ones for me so far.

another Tomoyo's lover??

join me...~

There are many, but Kurisu is my number 1. She's mine ultimecea don't you ever forgot that, i'll go to heaven and hell to protect her. I have a fetish for smart & sexy hot tsundere girls in labcoats.

http://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/steinsgate-20-kurisu-stop-cute.jpg

Off limitz ;)

me and my Chris..

you and your dreams~

MEIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so hawt.

i like her too....