Where to buy english dubbed anime's ?

Looking for a site that i can buy english dubbed anime dvd's other then amazon , or playtechasia anyone have any ideas ?

seriously..dubbed??!!!!

its better to watch it on the original format...or you'll spoil the anime with disgusting dubbing~

dubbed? you fo real bruh?

dunno, cause i would never buy dubbed anime, original languange + subs all the way. Anime sounds gay in american english accents.

agreed... I'd rather watch RAW than watch dubbed ones...

You can buy dubbed anime from pretty much anywhere, you just have to make sure the product is dual audio.

I understand the dubbed anime is good for people who can't read fast, or don't like listening to other languages (like my neices we watched Angelic Layer together in the dubbed format).

However, the dubbed track is typically bad, bad translation, bad timing (the words and lips are off), and it just sounds wrong. Therefore i highly recomend watching the anime in Japanese with subs.

Most dubs are actually okay....

Soul eater was only bad because of blackstar.

the only dubbed anime that I watched which are satisfying were the GUNDAM series... they always get good dubbers

specially Wing, SEED, and SEED Destiny...

(mech otaku here)

I personally watch all my anime with sub's , but my nephew is getting into them now and he doesn't like them in original language so dubbed it is.

better keep it subs....

another way to improve vocabulary and reading speed~

Most dubs are actually okay....

Soul eater was only bad because of blackstar.

i swear the dubber was going to get killed for that....

i mean he's cool in the manga~

Seriously guys, I know it's strange but some people prefer eng dubs. Makes no sense to say "jab dubs are way better~" again and again.

actually..

you shouldn't call it jap dubs..

it the original..

and all movies/animes or whatever goes best with originals~

I pity the fools who have to wait till August for Avengers. Yes I'm talking to you Japanese people in Japan watching JPN dubbed movies. If you aren't able to read properly the subbed anime, that means the timecoder has failed in his job.

Okay so instead of Helping the guy who clearly knows that he wants Dubbed Anime, You start bashing it off? I mean not even I started bashing him for wanting Dubbed so the least you could do is try to help him out..

Crunchyroll is the only place I buy anime series from, though it isn't a online store, but rather a place where you watch anime and shit. There are daily deals almost everyday (lol), usually cheaper than other sites depending on your location because of the shipping and whether you're a anime member or not. Shipping's a bitch, it's more expensive than the current item of todays deal (Grenadier) for me, 11.99$ for the dvd and 16.99$ for the shipping. The deals can be anything anime-related, but it's usually dvds, and it's usually both subbed and dubbed.

There's also rightstuf, they've got pretty much everything related to anime.

man why you like dubb thing?

that make good anime become worse. I had experience girl bravo damn is very very bad

Let's make example what if i make dubb highschool of dead season 2 using my mother sound, father(he sound like machine), and my sister(sexy bitch type sound) do you still want to see it?

that make good anime become worse. I had experience girl bravo damn is very very bad

Let's make example what if i make dubb highschool of dead season 2 using my mother sound, father(he sound like machine), and my sister(sexy bitch type sound) do you still want to see it?

Okay so instead of Helping the guy who clearly knows that he wants Dubbed Anime, You start bashing it off? I mean not even I started bashing him for wanting Dubbed so the least you could do is try to help him out..

I totally agree...

and ultime, "run away"??? but why did you returned???