Whats your favorite hair color and style?

Hello forum! I know we all have one, whether it be on girls, guys, monsters or birds, anyone can look epic with some bad-ass hair. On girls I personally like pink hair tied back in a long pony tail, and on guys I think short or long sliver hair is pretty bad-ass. Now I would YOU forum, to give me your answer to what your favorites are!!! (post pics to share the epic)

Signum bow.JPG Tsubaki_and_Hakumen_by_Sephirothic7.jpg

Gray/ Silver/ White hair, Doesn't really matter which type.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4140[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4141[/ATTACH]

wow... same fetish as me...

but i also like pony tails and rare ones

Lily.jpgikaros.jpg456384.jpg381683.jpgNemDiggers-Haiyore-Nyaruko-san-04-720p-H264-AAC-MP414-40-06.jpg

almost forgot about pink and red haired gals...

private_1_5e64c07f70f942b812368d2619b614f346a37c02a90c7a7a40ad7a3693cbb377l.jpg794762.jpgMegurine_Luka_Wallpaper_1600x1200_wallpaperhere.jpg

Edited by VNHunter

Hmm, I like long and straight. And usually dark, ponytails are a plus on occasion. I like blues and greens, and blacks for hue colorations. Beyond that, I think there's a limit where hairstyle doesn't matter. Color and Style are bonuses but I don't mind it too much and can like any depending on the heroine.

some examples:

When I think of hair, I always think of Kiyone from Tenchi Universe. Her hair was awesome amid all the other crazyness. ;) one of my first anime crushes.

Kiyone_pan.jpg

I also like Lenalee's hair from D-Gray Man. Was horrible when they cut it. In general I dislike heroines who cut their hair... I'm fine with it starting out short at times, but don't cut something that's nice and long in front of me. -.-

lenalee.gif

And then there's Tohsaka. At first I thought the way she was always using her forearm to play with her hair was odd, but it grew on me. I love the character, and her hair isn't exactly striking, but it doesn't hurt her image.

tohsakahair.jpgAnd yes, I took this screenshot myself. >.> Google just kept showing Fanhentai in my face. Time and place interwebs... time and place.

Edited by Haika
Hmm, I like long and straight. And usually dark, ponytails are a plus on occasion. I like blues and greens, and blacks for hue colorations. Beyond that, I think there's a limit where hairstyle doesn't matter. Color and Style are bonuses but I don't mind it too much and can like any depending on the heroine.

some examples:

When I think of hair, I always think of Kiyone from Tenchi Universe. Her hair was awesome amid all the other crazyness. ;) one of my first anime crushes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4165[/ATTACH]

I also like Lenalee's hair from D-Gray Man. Was horrible when they cut it. In general I dislike heroines who cut their hair... I'm fine with it starting out short at times, but don't cut something that's nice and long in front of me. -.-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4167[/ATTACH]

And then there's Tohsaka. At first I thought the way she was always using her forearm to play with her hair was odd, but it grew on me. I love the character, and her hair isn't exactly striking, but it doesn't hurt her image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4166[/ATTACH]And yes, I took this screenshot myself. >.> Google just kept showing Fanhentai in my face. Time and place interwebs... time and place.

yup... too bad lenalee's hair was burnt... but in the manga, she now has a decent hair style, but the previous was still the best

and tohsaka is just stunning...

here's my favorite screen shot of here in the anime

Rin Tohsaka.jpg

and some funny ones...

825187.jpgPerfect Magus=Machine Idiot.jpg

Edited by VNHunter

So yeah, long hair's always nice but I don't care about the rest. It just has to look awesome. Ain't I boring?

I've not really got a preference on hairstyles, but I like silver hair for whatever reason. I honestly have no clue what's up with it and that vaguely bothers me. I don't even think they're hot or particularly pretty, I just tend to like those characters.

15-ShureliaYukata.jpg

1160564633.jpg

I generally don't care as long as whatever style/hair color looks good on the girl. But I do prefer natural browns honestly, you don't see them very often in anime.

My favorite would probably be Lafiel's hair style and color, from Crest of the Stars, and other green shades for hair color

I totally forgot to mention that Bblonde is my second fav,,,twin tail blondes are epic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4196[/ATTACH]

Can you spot the trap?

ok... that's the cutest trap ever...

Hasuta-kun_01.jpg

Edited by VNHunter

twin tails. can be any color or length, but this is my favorite style: normal_cute-anime-girl.jpg

other twin tails:

UYOsk.jpg vocaloid_hatsune_miku_twintails_anime_girls_desktop_1300x975_wallpaper-430195.jpg azusa02.jpg

VERY CLOSE SECOND: HIME CUT!!

himecut.jpg 1120891.jpg

though I prefer a hime cut with wispy side-fringe, like this: frneS.jpg

prefferably a dark shade, but it can look good in light colors too: venusdrawing.jpg

Edited by Hime_Takamura