Well, since my last post I figured out, by sheer guess work, how to get the Secret Wives club game to play. I downloaded the Daemon tool -- whatever the hell that is. It opened the one file and I could play the game. That's the good news. The bad news, I don't care for the game much at all. To me it's much ado about nothing plus it takes an eternity to get to the point of the game -- which I decided was, for me, pointless.

I'm hoping to scour the site and see if I can find a game that's not just an excuse to execute a bunch of screwing. If not, the I'll need to look elsewhere I suppose. Maybe some RPG will be better for me.

Over and out -- Ogleman65

PS I've yet to receive any response for help from the folks in this forum:cool:. Oh, well ...

PS I've yet to receive any response for help from the folks in this forum:cool:. Oh, well ...

That is a completely unhonest response. Take a look here. I honestly don't know how you could make such a statement. Also, stop downloading the shitty nukiges. There are plenty of quality VNs on this site - Clannad, Ever 17, Muv Luv series, etc.

That is a completely unhonest response. Take a look here. I honestly don't know how you could make such a statement. Also, stop downloading the shitty nukiges. There are plenty of quality VNs on this site - Clannad, Ever 17, Muv Luv series, etc.

Erogedownload :

You've got nukige's : 1% story, 99% "screwin"

You've got eroge's : 90% story, 10% "screwin"

you've got visual novels/all ages titles: 100% story, 0% "screwin"

you've got some eroge rpg's: (Utaweremono, Rance series, Kamidori,....)

Don't like this kind of games? Then this forum is probably not for you.

Edited by Caelistas
I liked Utawarerumono but the sad thing is that there are no vioces in the H-scenes but I still likeed it when Yuzuha called her brother "boro-boro." ;)

i think you are a total newb in the forum regardless if you claim to been on the main site for a while..

if you did been there for a while..

you should see the add on tags for UTAWARERUMONO....for this Utawarerumono voice patch | Eroge Download

i think you are a total newb in the forum regardless if you claim to been on the main site for a while..

you should see the add on tags for UTAWARERUMONO....for this Utawarerumono voice patch | Eroge Download

He said there were no voices in the H-Scenes. The voice patch is from the PS2 version which I assume, like all PS2 eroge ports, is h-sceneless - hence the lack of voice acting during H scenes.

What I meant was there were no voices in the H scenes because the game was originally for the PS2. The PC game was ripped and H scenes were added but it has no voices because the original one had no H scenes and thus no VAs for H scenes.
What I meant was there were no voices in the H scenes because the game was originally for the PS2. The PC game was ripped and H scenes were added but it has no voices because the original one had no H scenes and thus no VAs for H scenes.

hmm..sorry.didnt read properly back then...

anyway just thought you didnt notice thats all~

I stand corrected, and certainly am willing to admit my error in saying I received no response. I had not checked my e-mail and therefore didn't know folks had responded. Thanks. I'll try and follow up on the suggestions when I'm back in town. I'll be gone for a while so I doubt that I'll get around to any more progress for a few weeks. But I do appreciate the assistance. As for the comment regarding my finding another forum. I'll do some more exploring before I make that decision though I do think the response was a bit over the top in light of my comments. I don't think my comments should be interpreted to infer that there were not games worth playing on the site, only that the one I picked wasnt' -- in my opinion. Even so, one would assume that being critical of the content of a particular game on this or any site would be well within the realm of legitimate discussion, without folks assuming that I'm making a blanket statement about the whole eroge game thing -- I say this because of Caelistas' remarks.

However, if in fact the majority of the games fall within the realm of Secret Wives Club then I would most certainly spend my time elsewhere from this site. But as it has been pointed out to me, such is not the case. So I'll hang around here for awhile and see if I think my being here is a good fit or not. And as I am a newbie then it's very natural for me to be unaware of the variety of games that come under the heading of eroge, VN or whatever. But I shall learn, and I suspect, mostly through trial and error -- which is not to say I'm not open to suggestions. Again thanks for the response.

I stand corrected, and certainly am willing to admit my error in saying I received no response. I had not checked my e-mail and therefore didn't know folks had responded. Thanks. I'll try and follow up on the suggestions when I'm back in town. I'll be gone for a while so I doubt that I'll get around to any more progress for a few weeks. But I do appreciate the assistance. As for the comment regarding my finding another forum. I'll do some more exploring before I make that decision though I do think the response was a bit over the top in light of my comments. I don't think my comments should be interpreted to infer that there were not games worth playing on the site, only that the one I picked wasnt' -- in my opinion. Even so, one would assume that being critical of the content of a particular game on this or any site would be well within the realm of legitimate discussion, without folks assuming that I'm making a blanket statement about the whole eroge game thing -- I say this because of Caelistas' remarks.

However, if in fact the majority of the games fall within the realm of Secret Wives Club then I would most certainly spend my time elsewhere from this site. But as it has been pointed out to me, such is not the case. So I'll hang around here for awhile and see if I think my being here is a good fit or not. And as I am a newbie then it's very natural for me to be unaware of the variety of games that come under the heading of eroge, VN or whatever. But I shall learn, and I suspect, mostly through trial and error -- which is not to say I'm not open to suggestions. Again thanks for the response.

It's okay.

The title you picked is just really medicore. Browse visual novels should point you in right direction when looking for good games.

If you're looking for gameplay, then i recommend checking out Kamidori, Utawarerumono, Sengoku Rance or Koihime Musou.

If you're looking for good story then you might check out Yume Miru Kusuri, G-senjou no maou, Sharin no kuni, Crescendo or Ef.

Will do and thanks for your gracious reply. I'm sure this won't be the last time I ask for assistance. But I'll learn, I'll learn. After all I eventually learned how to be comfortable using a computer -- much later than some, I might add. So ... wish me well in my quest.

Will do and thanks for your gracious reply. I'm sure this won't be the last time I ask for assistance. But I'll learn, I'll learn. After all I eventually learned how to be comfortable using a computer -- much later than some, I might add. So ... wish me well in my quest.

its me or you sounds like a 12years old there....

Interesting assessment. Totally wrong but interesting. How many 12 year old's do you know who express themselves in the manner that I choose? It may well be that you're uncomfortable with my sincerity and honesty. If so, then so be it. But no, I'm sure as hell not 12 years old. Because one lacks skills in certain area doesn't automatically mean that they must be inexperienced in all. Are you 20 years old? Moreover being savvy on a computer shouldn't qualify as the end all be all skill in this life. Technology is a two edged sword and I have, at best, a love-hate relationship with it. A computer is no more than a tool. It's a useful tool, a valueable tool and in many ways an amazing tool. But a tool nonetheless. It's a funny thing but you know before we could download this and digitize that and e-mail, etc. we were able to live just fine. You might just think about this before you assume that someone who comes to technologly later than the majority is "12 years old".

Interesting assessment. Totally wrong but interesting. How many 12 year old's do you know who express themselves in the manner that I choose? It may well be that you're uncomfortable with my sincerity and honesty. If so, then so be it. But no, I'm sure as hell not 12 years old. Because one lacks skills in certain area doesn't automatically mean that they must be inexperienced in all. Are you 20 years old? Moreover being savvy on a computer shouldn't qualify as the end all be all skill in this life. Technology is a two edged sword and I have, at best, a love-hate relationship with it. A computer is no more than a tool. It's a useful tool, a valueable tool and in many ways an amazing tool. But a tool nonetheless. It's a funny thing but you know before we could download this and digitize that and e-mail, etc. we were able to live just fine. You might just think about this before you assume that someone who comes to technologly later than the majority is "12 years old".

come on..just joking back there though i know i sound harsh~

XD

im sorry if you are angry...

but at least you're not like that below 12mental..17plus boy~

Well, lest this go on indefinitely I'll accept the apology and move on and be back on board when I've followed some of the suggestions I've been given. That's all for now. I'll be back when I have something I think is worth sharing.

Ultime, please read first before you joke or something... your jokes may sometime start a wasteful quarrel...

we're all ready for assistance if anything comes up... don't hesitate to ask...

Ultime, please read first before you joke or something... your jokes may sometime start a wasteful quarrel...

we're all ready for assistance if anything comes up... don't hesitate to ask...

Vun..don add oil~