Moe vs Story  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Moe vs Story

• MOE is #1 in eroge or vn
    • Story is #1 in eroge or vn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4669[/ATTACH]

you forgot something... I can understand JAPS... that's why I said, I play RAW voiced eroges...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4667[/ATTACH]

huhhh , u can only understand the voice right? and i meant other peole that can and love to play RAW eroge outside this forum so u r captain obvious

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

huhhh , u can only understand the voice right? and i meant other peole that can and love to play RAW eroge outside this forum so u r captain obvious

ok... fine by me...

if I'm captain obvious, then you're captain KAMFAG

^cant accept the fact..

this will never be a fact , the result is too obvious considering this is a forum for translated VN players but i didnt expect there will be 2 votes only *sadface*

(and moe delusions r awesome)

First of all, the thread was poorly worded.

It is supposed to be: Art vs Story.

Moe NEEDS text, a character is moe when she harbours protective tendencies from the character. You nurture said tendencies through a COMPELLING story. Sure, a cutely drawn character already has a "moe" factor, but it is increased further by the STORY.

However, it is ridiculous to assume that a beautifully drawn visual novel with a poor story is automatically worse than a poorly drawn visual novel with a great story. Companies make endless nukiges, so for some people, beautiful art > storyline by far.

Moe NEEDS text, a character is moe when she harbours protective tendencies from the character. You nurture said tendencies through a COMPELLING story. Sure, a cutely drawn character already has a "moe" factor, but it is increased further by the STORY.

However, it is ridiculous to assume that a beautifully drawn visual novel with a poor story is automatically worse than a poorly drawn visual novel with a great story. Companies make endless nukiges, so for some people, beautiful art > storyline by far.

Actually, I think this thread was just made to make fun of Kami...that's about it :>

Actually, I think this thread was just made to make fun of Kami...that's about it :>

yes , the result is 30-3 and it has humiliated me enough but who's the third person??

hmm..it's obvious, i do think that moe needs story, with the story u can understand the feelings of 2D gals for the protagonist , how they feel towards him , how they fall in love with him,their personalities and it increase alot of the moe-ness . moe needs love,IT REALLY NEEDS LOVE so it also need the story. both must go together ,it's just what do u prefer throughout playing eroges. but it's more like companies make endless moeges

Edited by Kamidori

bro..its all just to make kami realised he's dumb~

"Moe" Sells More,

Its Easier To Attract People With "Moe" Than With History.

Personally, I Prefer History.

wow... sells more??? do you even know what are those which are on top???

Hunya... 30 vs 3... It's 10:1......