Rate the signature above you!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I like how the message stays the same (or at least I think it does, I've never read it) and the image is what changes every time i come back to the forums. 9/10 because there is no need to fix a great piece of text but it's good you always freshen the picture up.

^not really sure what to think about it,

sorry Stàr!

because i don't really think someone can be perfect but on the other hand if a person is happy, lives a good life and stuff you've got a perfect life therefore you are the middle of that perfection.

on the other hand there is always room for improvement and thing's can be broken what would make it imperfect

So here's an 8 for making me think this much about life and the reason for living :p

0.1/10 stopped reading after "the first one you've ever had who was smarter than you."

^not really sure what to think about it,

sorry Stàr!

because i don't really think someone can be perfect but on the other hand if a person is happy, lives a good life and stuff you've got a perfect life therefore you are the middle of that perfection.

on the other hand there is always room for improvement and thing's can be broken what would make it imperfect

So here's an 8 for making me think this much about life and the reason for living :p

It all depends on how you see it. There is no reason for this to mean imperfection

I personally think that if I ran out of things to improve on I would be bored and that would make me want "the perfect life" you described so doesn't that make someone/something that is unbreakable and perfect, imperfect?

Edited by Stàr